I watched the Spinal Tap dvd last night. Absolutely fkn ace! The extra scenes - and theres 1 hour of them - are almost as funny as the main flick. The last part, with the apes in the zoo "they're bread eaters" is class.

----

Marty DiBergi: It's very pretty.

Nigel Tufnel: You know, just simple lines intertwining, you know, very much like - I'm really influenced by Mozart and Bach, and it's sort of in between those, really. It's like a Mach piece, really. It's sort of -

Marty DiBergi: What do you call this?

Nigel Tufnel: "Lick My Love Pump."

----

Derek Smalls: We're lucky.

David St. Hubbins: Yeah.

Derek Smalls: I mean, people should be envying us, you know.

David St. Hubbins: I envy us.

Derek Smalls: Yeah.

David St. Hubbins: I do.

Derek Smalls: Me too.

----

lol.gif

Has anyone seen any of the other flicks Christopher Guest has done (The Mighty Wind, etc??) Any good?

Spinal tap, see it maybe 30 times. Love it. His other movies are good too. "Best of Show" is a mockumentary about people who show thier dogs in the American national Dog show, with the most appaling yuppie j-crew couple you have ever seen. Pretty funny as well. Also see "Waiting for Guffman", moco about a small town theatre group with a hugely camp director. Much mirth ensues with both of these flicks.

My favourite part of spinal tap, the bit with the manager and his cricket bat. "You never know when a solid piece of willow will come in handy in the topsy-turvy world of rock n' roll".

• 3 weeks later...