'Fahrenheit 9/11' Moores new film

nah, its not on winmx or overnet.

probably have to wait until it gets released for a screener. i'll just go to the cinema in that case, so long as it comes here at the same time.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting. I'm obviously missing something, but what is the significance/meaning of that first part - about bin Ladens family being flown out of the US when all other flights are not going.

Just watching Fox at the mo (dont ask!), and our fave Mr Oreilly is talking about the scandalous celebrities who are organising an anti-bush campaign by all coming out to the 9-11 movie. He's getting quite angry. They're even putting all their faces on the screen like a "Most Wanted" list. lol.gif lol.gif

"Why would anyone want to watch this movie. I just can't understand why"....is what Or is saying now. Dick. lol.gif

• 4 weeks later...

Hmm, very interesting.

I thought the bit about the links between the bin ladens and the bush family was very confusing, but I got the basic message that they were all best buddies.

Totally one sided of course, but it was good to hear some stuff from the horses mouth (soldiers complaining etc).

Big? Not at all for video. They must have been encoded at low quality. This is probably sensible, since "cam" means they were recorded using a handycam in the cinema and will be low quality to start with. Watch out for the man's head in the row in front.

If you want better quality, search for a "screener", a dvd or video copy distributed to cinemas.

Not that I've ever downloaded a film, of course. lol.gif

there are good and bad cams. This ones not too bad especially since its more of a thinking movie than a special effects thing.

I assume its encoded in DivX so get a divx player or just the codec.

I always thought screeners were handicams in cinemas, but i may well be wrong.

If it says 'dvd-rip' or something similar you know its gonna be good quality.

Anyway yeah those 911 files are decent quality considering the low filesize, theres a few bits of disturbance but basically you get the idea. you dont need dvd quality for a movie like that anyway.

Its all quite interesting but nothing unexpected. I think its just more of a shock to people living in the US who only watch their own media and swallow it all. An educational video for the (stupid) swing vote type people.

But still worth a watch.

• 2 weeks later...

I just watched 'The Truth and Lies of 9.11' which was 50 times better than Farenheit 911. This movie is actually just a 2 hour lecture by the guy who runs 'from the watchtower' magazine, but very very detailed. It makes Michael Moore's movie look very superficial. You can download it off kazaa, overnet etc.

After watching it, I now beleive that the US had a very big part to play in 911 and were not adverse to it happening.