Out of interest, how much do you grow if you don't shave for, say, 1 day / 2 days / a week, etc?

A past boyfriend could hardly manage much at all, while another needed to shave about twice a day \:\) Its very interesting.

Quite interesting. The real question is...what do you like, beard or no beard? I've had both this year in Japan, and the beard sure gets funny looks sometimes. My cowokers were quite amused.

But to answer your question, I shave probably every other day, but I probably need to do it every day. I shave against the grain, which cuts off at least another days worth of growth.

beards are cool.

Ask danz!

I can go a few days without a shave and still not look like a hairy beast type. But I shave most morning.s

I shave every second day. If I shave every day, all I do is shave a rash.

Interstingly, my father has to shave twice a day if he goes out at night, so I guess I got my mums genes, as far as hirsuteness goes.

Interesting Beard fact Number 1:

An Austrian Shot Put Champion was disqualified from the Olympics when she was discovered to be approximately two fiths male in hormone levels, the giveaway came when she was caught shaving twice a day in the Olympic village!! eek.gif

Reminds me of my old dinner lady!!!

i dont mind guys with beards but its gotta be soft. while the unshaven look can be hot, it can also hurt. during the growing out or infrequent shaving stage, those hairs are sharp yo! i had a raw, scabby chin for my college graduation eek.gif my parents wondered what happened between dinner and the ceremony the next day...

5 days growth on me at the mo - talk about uncomfortable. I am going to shave it off tonigh, kimochiwarui. I'll stick with my shaved look I think. I wanted to hold out longer to see what it felt like, but just can't.

Rough look dont go down too well here at work, not that it suits me that much anyway. A colleague got bollockd for having a 4 days stubble, something that became a bit issue with him/employer.

Dinner lady!! that brings back memories.

At school we had dinner ladies - they were the ones who prepared all the school meals (jam rolly polly etc!) I used to love school dinners.