• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dam thats alot of boards.

Ski B re read your post and if you really dont want the V-pros then its time to sell them off.

Buy some skis with 75 to 80 mm waist at 175 to 180 for a park and carving ski.

There are so many good ones out there right now.

Quote:
Originally posted by Toque:
Are those all in Japan???
Yeah boy they are all here and more!. I am slowly leaving them in locations such as Oz and Indo as here I only really need 2 boards.
got about 20 in my spare room at the mo, once i get them out my son will finally have a room of his own clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif
 Quote:
Originally posted by Fattwins:

Ski B re read your post and if you really dont want the V-pros then its time to sell them off.

Buy some skis with 75 to 80 mm waist at 175 to 180 for a park and carving ski.

There are so many good ones out there right now.
Yep, you're right.

Fattwins

I have a pair of Rossi Bandit XX and a Pair of T-3. A few other things in storage. However looking to get either some jaks or some K2 Hippy Stinx latter this season.

what size jaks are you looking for. they are best bought in the states. if you have a buddy coming over to visit have them carry them over.

I saw you asking on TGR there Ski B. id sell the skis and keep the binders

• 3 weeks later...

Those are my friends skis

Dynastar Bigs

K2 Teles

Yesterday I went and purchased Fritchi FreeRide Bindings. I was waiting to go to Matsumoto to see if I could get them cheaper but when I looked in the box I found that they were the 04/05 model and I got so exited I bought them on the spot.

newfritchifreeb.jpg

I paid the same amount that I would pay in Canada if I bought them from Mountain Equipment Co-op

45,000 \:\(

But I'm clap.gif now that I have them. Can't wait to get them home to play with them. Should only take a few days to get them mounted up.

I like this years colors better than last years colors toque.

The M sizes are in too high demand to get discounted toque. I should have jumped at 250 US for the freerides before. Oh well I will brave the trekkers for one more season.

Yes they are nice this year. They will match my skis very well. Not that really matters though.

Yes the Mediums are very popular. Pretty much no chance of getting them discounted. Will be even more difficult as all that was modified this year was the colour so people will not be upgrading so much.

Fattwins get busy man!, dont mount the bindings, mount something else, if you get my drift...;-)

and save that cash next payday for the season.

I wont put a photo of my quiver up, its so old and embarrassing, I still havent puchased new skiis.

Hey Indo, that link to your surfboards doesnt work, I wanna see!

i wish I could but get i get a fee binding mount with the skis. If those binding could fitmy boots I would have asked all of you to buy some of those bindings. Whichever the wife is my pow partner and im not sad about that.