Do you believe there is just The One for you. That one person who is your soulmate. One and only. Or are they quite a few - giving us a chance to meet them. 1 seems quite a big stretch to be able to meet them don't you think.

I'm feeling quite philosophical today.

Come now Grumpy Gonads, I think you missed the undertones of his post ;\)

As to your question: I think most certainly yes! However I am realistic enough to consider the fact that she may have just died in a car crash in America, or perhaps married with 6 children, or perhaps she is only 3 months old and we are not destined to met and have our souls coupled for another 40 years.

Don't worry mate, she IS out there however it may be a little more complicate than hoped.

Quote:
Originally posted by d=(^o^)=b:
perhaps she is only 3 months old and we are not destined to met and have our souls coupled for another 40 years.
Looks like someone has their life well planned, right down to the excuse for a child bride when they:re seventy... ;\)

(a new age approach to a rich, dirty age old problem... she's me soulmate lol.gif )

I just finished reading "The god of small things" by arundhati roy.

I'm sure that you feel "the one" if you read this story. It's very emotional and passionate. And you will have feelings for this story, this world.

Grungy-g, maybe it's better for you not to read this book... If you want to believe she is "the one". ;\)

Quote:
Originally posted by Yuki's Passion:
I thought I had found "The One" but obviously not :rolleyes:

Women are such a pain in the @$$ mad.gif
That sucks dude. Is it Y's P no more? Well there are plenty of other Yukis around...including one just down the street ;\)

Mate,

Hows the States treatin ya? You travelin round still? Dont wanna get into on here but things arent goin very well. Without being married the bitchiness is already out. But, oh well, whatever happens, happens. Mikage was it? lol.gif

V,

Its nuttin like that - just complainin bout women is all. Like men arent @$$hole$ too right? ;\)