• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My sleeping times are all screwed up at the mo coz of Euro 04, its all catching up on my. Yawn! (Anyone got a yawning smiley)

Quote:
Originally posted by chiizuman (cheeseman):
I wonder how people like Maggie T got by on so little sleep - what was it, 5 hours a day? I would be a walking zombie if that were me.
he didn't meantion ****ing cheese!!?

I take issue with the assertion that Thatcher is, in-fact, a person. A very chipper ,yet, cadaverous looking alien is how she appeared to me. I think you're losing it cheeseman :p

Cant beat 17 hours ...

I usually try and sleep 8 hours a day. I wish I could get by on less though. So many extra fun stuff that could get done if I could just get by on less sleep. Does anyone have any tips for getting by on less sleep?

• 3 weeks later...

The last week in this heat Ive been averaging a pathetic 3 or 4 a night. Its just too hot.

If I had an aircon in my bedroom it would help. But then again its surely not too good sleeping though with the AC on, right? What do you do?

sleeping with the aircon on is a bad idea. using the self timer thingee on the aircon is a good idea. I usually get 8 hours of sleep every night unless Ive been out drinking then it tends to vary....anything from 4 to 10.