Suimasen, Nanpa nan desukedo... Do you have time for coffee?

I was just after swimming and no makeup, rough hair...

Mabe my T-shirt was pretty sexy for him. \:D

Assuming he was a J-dude....???...when J-dudes nampa are you saying that they first announce what their intentions are to the one being nampa'd THAT directly?? Before I got married, I would never have nampa'd that directly. I mean, does "hey, I'm scrounging for chicks in hopes of getting laid...therefore, would you like to have some coffee with me (for now)" work??

I must say it's not too suave or debonaire of an approach but what the hell, to each his own.

Perhaps my idea of the meaning of nampa is wacked. wakaranai.gif

So anyway Slow, did you get nampa'd or what? Don't leave us hangin'!

Quote:
when J-dudes nampa are you saying that they first announce what their intentions are to the one being nampa'd THAT directly??
Yeah, he was very direct. It was OK for me, easy to understand.
I didn't have coffee, I'm not pregnant.
Sorry for letting you down. ;\)
 Quote:
Originally posted by slow:
Yeah, he was very direct. It was OK for me, easy to understand.
I didn't have coffee, I'm not pregnant.
Sorry for letting you down. ;\)
Due to my poor Engrish, I need some help in understanding slow's response. Please help me out.

"Yeah, he was very direct. It was OK for me, easy to understand."....does that me "I don't mind people being so direct" or "Yeah, that was good, I hate people who beat about the bush"?

"I didn't have coffee"....does this mean "we had soda instead as it was a hot day" or "we wasted no time and went straight to my/his room"?

"I'm not pregnant"....does this mean "Phew! That was lucky!" or "I always practice safe sex"?

"Sorry for letting you down"....This one must be directed at Brit-gob to mean "sorry, too late, the game is already over and England lost to Japan 1-0".

wakaranai.gif

Looks like a kick in the bollocks for MC Hammer there lol.gif . Hammer: "You can't touch this. Stop! Hammer time!...wooahah...waooha...wwOoOOOfff!...Jessus I can't breath!" Da da dada ding ding. Well deserved I reckon.