SnowJapan Community
Sign in to follow this  
scouser

"Get 2 Pants"

Has anyone else seen the hilarious tv ad that has Michael Owen in it playing footie in a suit and then saying "Get 2 Pants", in his best northern tones lol.gif lol.gif

I really want to show that to people back home, anyone know where I might find that online?

Any help appreciate.

http://www.aoyama-syouji.co.jp/campaign/campaign.html

would be the obvious place.

But none of the Owen CMs have been available online, as far as I can discover. I suspect that this state of affairs was written into the contract to prevent ugly scenes at football matches involving suit trousers being waved around by jeering hooligans.

Maybe I'll have to try and catch it video camera in hand...

Unless anyone out there can help out of course.

GET TWO PANTS. lol.gif lol.gif lol.gif lol.gif

Yes.

For example.

The Beastie Boys new album is complete pants. (ie complete, utter crap)

;\)

Ah, I remember I used to get laughed at when I used the word "pants" in the U.K.. It seems they prefer to use the word trousers instead of pants and pants normally refer to undies!

wakaranai.gif

scouser - I've sent you a PM about this so check your privates might be able to help.

Sign in to follow this  

sjf2019l.png

About SnowJapan

SnowJapan.com is the independent guide to skiing and snowboarding in Japan and has been online since 1999.

SnowJapan.com covers the whole of Japan. We are here to introduce the world to unbiased, honest and detailed information about winter sports in Japan. We publish exclusive and in-depth and daily content throughout the winter season and we add new functionality and content to the site every year.

We are not here to promote any specific destinations or resorts, or to sell our readers any kind of products or services. We are not a travel agency and we do not own any ski resorts, ski schools, accommodations or other related businesses.