I'm closer to mom and my sister is closer to dad. My mom always trys to understand and support me. I really appreciate it and my mom's friends are my friends, too. But my mom and sister can't understand each other and try to keep away. We were brought up in a same envionment but our chacter and lifestyle is so different. Interesting...

neither because I am in japan.

But if my dad was to walk slightly north then i guess he would be closer to me, but if my mother did that then she would then be closer. so it just depends who is closer!

When I was a kid, I used to sit in the back of the car and look at dad's eye's in the rear mirror and think to myself "What if this person wasn't my dad, but somebody pretending to be him?" Then I would feel guilty about it, and think what the person would feel if he knew what I was thinking a) if he was really my dad, and B) if he was in fact an imposter.

I always liked my dad, although he was sometimes a bit distracted and distant, but I never fantasized that my mother might be an imposter.

Now when I'm driving and I catch my son's eye in the mirror, I smile (and wonder what the little is bugger is thinking).

I always got on really well with both of them, I suppose I'm more like my dad though. Miss them, especially when I sit down and THINK about it (which I try not to do too much)

Closer to my Dad. We share the same sense of very wierd humour. As a child/teenager I always thought his jokes were really bad but now I find myself laughing at them and making a few of the same ones myself.

He also introduced me to skiing and Mountain Climbing at an early age which has made me the person I am today