SnowJapan Community
Sign in to follow this  
akibun

Favorite sport to do and to watch

Do : snow

Watch : what do you think! Man Utd

Watch football.

Do on the snow.

The "sport" I do the most is jogging. Not sure if that comes under "enjoy" though. I enjoy getting slimmer and fitter.

Normally I'm not into watching sports, much more fun to be doing them. I'm watching and enjoying Euro 04 though. Germans out!! Italians out!! clap.gif

Freebording eh? Are you any good at it? What length board do you have?

I don't get much joy from my X-80 because it seems a bit too small for me.

favourite sports include snowboarding, beer drinking and horizontal folk dancing (I class them all as sports, because if you practice, you'll become much better.......

As for watching, I like championship football, sometimes sumo, sometimes motor racing (bikes, cars, and sometimes trucks for a laugh...). Half pipe skateboarding is sometimes cool too.

But lets be honest, without sky perfect, the choices when watching sports on tv pretty much comes down to baseball, baseball, or, if you are lucky, baseball..........yuuuuuuck!!!!

I have an X80 deck, im getting ok at it, starting to do some freestyle too.

There will be X85s coming out soon if you want a longer board :p

And theres always the cadillac ride of the 112!

cya

do: anything on snow or water, recently rollerblading!!, mtn biking, soccer, ultimate frisbee cool.gif

watch: any of the above and anything in the summer and winter XGames - but my favorite to watch is Hockey. The NHL is the only sport where you can beat the crap outta some guy and only get a two minute penalty! lol.gif clap.gif

*bump* kinda similar topic I wanted to post:

What are peeps doing now that winter has finished? What do you during the rest of the year as far as sports go?

Now itd be: swimming, running, rollerblading, frisbee cool.gif

to do: beach volleyball, swimming, wakeboarding, waterskiing, barefooting, snowboarding, hockey....

to watch: hockey!!!!

Do: Rugby, snowboarding, surfing, cricket, squash and recently tennis, (not necessarily in that order!)

Watch: Rugby, plus most sports.

Sign in to follow this  

sjf2019l.png

About SnowJapan

SnowJapan.com is the independent guide to skiing and snowboarding in Japan and has been online since 1999.

SnowJapan.com covers the whole of Japan. We are here to introduce the world to unbiased, honest and detailed information about winter sports in Japan. We publish exclusive and in-depth and daily content throughout the winter season and we add new functionality and content to the site every year.

We are not here to promote any specific destinations or resorts, or to sell our readers any kind of products or services. We are not a travel agency and we do not own any ski resorts, ski schools, accommodations or other related businesses.

Latest Community Content