SnowJapan Community
Sign in to follow this  
grungy-gonads

What did you do in the last hour?

How about this for a thread? The last hour. What have you done?

I'm at work here, and I have done ZILCH work so far. Drank coffee, checked mail, read news on the internet, spoken to people.

dropped my son at hoikuen,

came home sat on the crapper,

picked my son up due to typhoon warning.

very productive!

Sat through a meeting cause the Typhoon has canceled everything bored as crap cause there aint nothing to do but watch it rain.

I actually have been quite busy doing some work. A bit of a rest time now though \:\)

I was getting ready for class. All my photocopies complete but then bell never rang.

Walking around school there were no students. Kind of twilight Zone.

Asked a teacher. They said school is cancelled. It's great that I have a day off but gets me so annoyed that they never tell me anything.

Yes, yes, yes. I ate some ramen and thats about it. Bored of the week already.

ate lunch

sent emails

made some photocopies

sweated

whens this typhoon supposed to hit anyways?

sat on the couch all day playing Gran Theft Auto Vice City with a mate, harrassed the dog for a while,passed one around the room for a while.My day was totally unproductive.PS Im unemployable

Had the lamest excuse yesterday for a holiday - that weak @$$ typhoon screwed up my lesson plans for the last week plus before final exams!! I would say I was pissed off but wont because I left after using the internet for 30 minutes yesterday :p

Went home, drank some beers and watched it rain all day \:D

I'm not having a holiday today but I still only just got up and had breakfast.

Siems away all week so I have become nocturnal. After drifting around the internet and watching a couple of movies after work I glanced at the shoji and much to my surprise I realised that it was getting light outside and quickly decided it must be time for bed.

Yawn a lot!! And eat some fruit.

Worked really really hard. Not.

Done nothing construcitve since 11am, but got a meeting in 20 minutes or so.

Since the beginning of the, ahem, working day I have:

used the internet

sent mails

read the newspaper

drunk lots of coffee

had lunch

more coffee

used the internet

I'm tired!

Sign in to follow this  

sjf2019l.png

About SnowJapan

SnowJapan.com is the independent guide to skiing and snowboarding in Japan and has been online since 1999.

SnowJapan.com covers the whole of Japan. We are here to introduce the world to unbiased, honest and detailed information about winter sports in Japan. We publish exclusive and in-depth and daily content throughout the winter season and we add new functionality and content to the site every year.

We are not here to promote any specific destinations or resorts, or to sell our readers any kind of products or services. We are not a travel agency and we do not own any ski resorts, ski schools, accommodations or other related businesses.

Latest Community Content