• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's the point though sunrise, cut guys don't know what it's supposed to feel like, that's why they go on mutilating their own boys (because they're worried about them getting sent to the desert and getting sand in there or whatever). Naturally they think that what they're getting is as good as it gets.

I'm surprised that to hear someone having problems getting it done in Japan.

There are always big ads in men's magazines for foreskin surgery. On some Japanese blokes it's not big enough, so it doesn't retract and hurts when they get a boner. You can easily tell the adverts because they have an allegorical photo of a man with his head half hidden by a polo neck sweater. Have a look in Tarzan or Mens Non-No.

I didn't know that. I think the problem was that she didn't bother to learn any Japanese (as she had plans to go and live in paradise itself, which is how her hubby described his homeland), and she was going through 'kosher' channels of which there are precious few in Japan.

The boy's grandfather in Israel having inspected the job declared it to have been botched. God knows how anybody could stand doing that to their child.

An American friend asked around when he had his first boy how he should go about getting this necessary operation performed. He was quite surprised to find that it wasn't necessary and didn't get it done in the end.

Ocean - we really don't know if circumsized guys are missing out on pleasure - as I said, I've never noticed a difference and I've never heard of other women saying their circumsized lovers seem to feel any less than the uncut variety. Of course everything's relative and there's absolutely no way of knowing unless the guy's experienced it both with and without, meaning he'd have to have been cut as a sexually active adult to compare the difference. Theoretically speaking it seems like there should be a difference, but actually, I suspect that if there is a difference at all it would be very small.....

PS - this is probably a good time to mention that I'm Jewish, lol.gif

though I wasn't brought up religiously, have never been inside a synagogue and don't follow any of the traditions or the religion though it's true that Jesus Christ really doesn't hold much meaning for me personally. But I don't eat gerfilter fish and matza balls and am not kosher, however I rarely eat meat, seafood, veges and whole grains are great, but I've been been known to eat gyoza and that's definitely not kosher. I don't support the assholes running Israel either. Am I different from a non-Jew? Probably, but probably only as much as one person is different from another... Still, I've had numerous conversations with non-Jews about this who say that Jews are different, but that's kinda like saying Italians are different from Brits, or Kiwis are different from Aussies or whatever. Having a holocaust background in the family, not as gruesome as some, undoubtedly affects me. But I think in Australia just coming from a European family rather than specifically a Jewish European family creates some differences culturally - from being brought up in an "anti-wog" racist country where the majority of kids in school were of anglo background. Of course nowadays it's not as bad - the percentages have changed, it's all much more multi-cultural. I've heard that Melbourne houses the largest Greek population in the world outside Greece for instance....

Echineko, they say that Jews usually wind up working either in creative artist fields or with money or both. Most of the big filmmakers in the US are Jewish. I seem to be more blessed with art than money, LOL! Well, once my money talents are developed to the same degree of my artistic ones I might become very wealthy lol.gif

Quote:
and I've never heard of other women saying their circumsized lovers seem to feel any less than the uncut variety
but is this the kind of topic that actually gets discussed? confused.gif

People who define themselves by a religion are always going to be weird, the more so that their religion affects their actions big or small. And people who have an exclusionary culture are always going to be weird, often in extremely anti-social ways. This applies to all but one British Jew that I ever met. Of course it also applies to any other group with similar programming.

(NHK bilingual news style) and... this man says.... that... he thinks... that...

Quote:
"After 30 years in the intact state, I allowed myself to be persuaded by a physician to have the foreskin removed -- not because of any problems at the time, but because, in the physician's view, there might be problems in the future. That was five years ago, and I am sorry I had it done now from my standpoint and from what my female sex partners have told me. For myself, the sensitivity has been reduced by at least 50 percent ..." Circ Info Network 950814
 Quote:
Originally posted by LiquidX:
 Quote:
and I've never heard of other women saying their circumsized lovers seem to feel any less than the uncut variety
but is this the kind of topic that actually gets discussed? confused.gif
As I said, I've never heard of this kind of thing ever being discussed by women. Women will talk about how they enjoy their lovers, etc (without intricate detail).... women do talk about men's body's just like men talk about women's bodies (well, okay, maybe with different terminology). But this? Never heard of it until this thread came along.

gotta disagree with you on both counts, sunrise. . . every woman who I have overheard talking about sex seems to revel getting into the most minute of details, except when talking about their own parts -

which leads me to ask, what do women call their piece? - I have never gotten a satisfactory answer when I asked this question.

I also believe that no foreskin = reduced sensation. For anyone who wants to test the hypothesis, just walk around retracted for a week, and see if you notice a difference. a little chafing goes a long way.

Back on the topic, although I am not Jewish, I currently live in a Jewish Co-operative house, and it's pretty interesting, I've learned alot. We keep kosher, do the shabbat (ritualistic dinner and prayer) every Friday, but that's about it. The most interesting thing about Jewish culture that I have seen, is that all of the Jews that I live with claim to be non-religious, but more social, or cultural Jews. In Israel, this would classify them as non-Jews, but not so in the US. They also stick together, moreso than any other group I have seen. They don't make an effort exclude other people, but they make damn sure to know everyone in their own community. Kinda like the Japanese I have met here in town.

Quote:
Originally posted by Ocean11:
I wonder about that...

If you were in an army of people with no foreskins in a desert, how would you know if having a foreskin in the desert was indeed hell?
Funnily enough Ocean my grandfather was a medic in Egypt in WWII, his units specialty was STDs and such. I remember having a conversation with him about his experiences and the foreskin topic came up. I can assure you he delt with some men in considerable pain and discomfort.
Many soldiers also "sampled" the local talent and paid dearly for it too, hence the need for a STD unit.
War can be hell in more ways than one.

I think the whole sand thing was overblown but all I trying to say there were some cases, probably due to poor hygiene of the guy and exacerbated by sand. But a couple of cases was good enough to create mass hysteria and propagate a myth.