hmmm, interesting concept, a sisPod.

I think that they have let themselves down with the colours. Perhaps they look better in real life but out of that lot the silver really is the only option.

V, how old is your sister, does she live in London, what moral standard does she maintain?

I agree with our new friend Dear Britain. The colours themselves are not particularly bad (probably) if only the dials were the same colour. There are a lot of Japanese (well, Korean maybe) cars around in those colours at the moment and they're ... visually stimulating.

BTW, if your sister maintains extremely low moral standards in London, I'd be interested too as I'll be there for a couple of days this month.

Calm down boys. She is nowhere near London.

I love my sis and we get on really well but we're about as similar as two completely dissimilar things in a pod. lol.gif lol.gif

Quote:
Originally posted by veronica:
I love my sis and we get on really well but we're about as similar as two completely dissimilar things in a pod.
So what you saying there is that it is YOU who follows a low moral standard? I getya.

When you coming to London? Ocean and I will be waiting for you. We will be easy to find as I will be the one complaining about beer and he will be the one using big words.

Surprise surprise.

Yet again, UK price = US/av. world price converted to UK pounds at the exchange rate PLUS 50%.

Who is responsible for that situation, it is seriously pissing me off being ripped for everything. mad.gif mad.gif

Oh yeah, the blue one looks good.

Quote:
For listening to Depeche Mode, I recommend the pink one.
Obviously still have that early 80s image of them hey. Funny how they just can't shake off that very very early hazukashii "image" they had - especially in the UK or so it seems. confused.gif

If you knew better, you'd know that the silver color would be the DM one, with a totally black one being most suited. \:D

It sounds like a rebate given in points or vouchers or something similar. You'll have to use it at the same shop or chain.

The "bun" part makes it sound like its not coming back in cash.

FWIW, I hate loyalty schemes.