I think I just found my new look...should be easy enough to get the threads. Then all I need is windswept northern shores bathed in weak sunlight, and jagged hulks of rock poking through turf and shale.

Oslo Sweater Shop

All joking aside, I'd love to be the tele guy swooping down a double-black diamond run in a stylie Nordic sweater!

Skol!

\:D

Those are some nice sweaters. Serious here.

My brother just sent me a nice wool sweater from Australia of all places. It has a skier on the front with some snowflakes. Cheezy but fun. I have always wanted a good ski sweater. Always fun to wear them.

I have also seen a skiing kangaroo sweater. It was orange/red and had a blue skiing kangaroo on it. lol.gif

IM3473_D_LA.jpg

Imagine how hot you would get doing this. You'd look very nice, but be hot, damp, grumpy, and smelling slightly of sheep.

I threw out all my sweaters last year in favour of fleece, and while I may not look quite so jaunty, I certainly feel it.

Give me some more cheggers to laugh at lol.gif

Oh that is all class. Great riff and check out the genki gay little skipping entrance cheggers does at the end of that clip.

Jumpers like that remind me too much my brother and I, age 6 and 4, being made to wear the matching winter outfits (shudder). I wish I could give you photos of that, you would laugh.

Years ago, Viz ran one of their newspaper-style articles about Cheggars having the new disease A.N.T.S. (Absolutely No Talent Syndrome).

His sis, Janice Long, is now on Radio 2, along with some of the other golden age(*) Radio 1 people.

(*) I am sad to say that Radio 1 was most popular when it employed almost exclusively personality djs like Bruno Brookes playing Go West, the Thompson Twins and other electropop bands who shall remain nameless....