I only had Dynastar and Rossignol skis before.

So, I may buy new Rossi Bandit 1 or 2, or Dynaster Legend this season. Both of them have women's model and I asked a guy in Kanda about those. He told me that I don't need women's model and just try shorter one. hmm... I want to check those women's but can't find any shop which have those...

slow look at the k2 luv line for women also. I dont like the dyna or rossi womens lines as much. Why because they dont offer a fat or mid fat to women. The B2 and legend ladies skis aree lighter and the flex is different. the flex is not softer just takes into account the a ladies center of balance starts in a different position.

Email Rossi/dyna and ask then to tell you which stores ordered the B2Ls or the dyna legend L.

they are a fat ski 90 mms in the waist. they have sidecut so you can ski on the groomed. the turns will be longish in nature. Im not much for the flower power either but it is the best selling ladies pow ski on the market. you can order it through hokkaido but there are 10 in japan this year.

I like graphics but at the end of the day it is how the tool works not how cool it looks.

I don't really care what they look like if they're good. I look like a dag on the slopes anyway, so what if my skis look daggy too. I was looking at a pair of last year's model in mid Feb on sale in Kutchan, I would have grabbed them (last year's design was nicer than this years too), but they looked like they were going to be one size too short for me. I think they were 153 or something, and I'm 163. If I were going to get them I'd probably need 160s or who knows, maybe even longer. I've been skiing 160s the last few years, though a lot of that has been on piste. Maybe a little longer for deeper snow?

Okay, this thread has me starting to check around at reviews. Not that I wanted to spend any money on skis/skiing this year.... yeh, right...

153 might be a bit short but its not that bad either. with a fat ski 160 to 165 is more what you are after. remember to keep the bindings light too. I made the mistake of putting heavy bindings on my wifes last pair of skis. (pocket Rockets) She found them to be a perfect pow ski but a bit heavy on climbs and piste skiing.

I will be selling the pocket rockets this year for 30000 yen if anyone is interested.

If you are going to go with the PR's get the Sally "Ti" series binding or its successor. Both my skis together with the bindings S14Ti(?) bindings weigh very little. If I remeber correctly the marketing gunk mentioned somethign about a total wieght of 5kgs.

Don't do the PR's injustice and fit them with anything less or they will be clunky as.

The 1080 binding - the 912 they are light but damn they are 25000 if you find them anywhere. best light weight high din binding.

if you are not heavy say 60kilos max go with the 810ti this years or last years. my buddies wife has that set-up so light. It lets you move your feet faster if you are used to a heavy setup.

Mogs good to see you on the ski side of things

I tend to hover around 55-57. If I'm on holidays I'm on the higher end of the scale (eating more!).

I know zilch about bindings, but I'd prefer to have lighter ones.

I bet the ones you're talking about (810ti) are lighter than the Crossmaxs I was using last 2 years. I'm not sure if was the skis or bindings or both that made that ski heavy. Build-in bindings if you know what I mean. Nice and solid on crud, but a heavy ski for me. What's the 910?

So - PRs would be 30, plus bindings around 25? Is that what your saying? Good to know about it as I start looking around and thinking... But I still don't know PRs length.

The skis I mostly likely will sell will be 30000 min. Lady skied in powder 80% of the time. No rock dings no, no rust that isnt storage rust, no rails, mounted once for salomon bindings.

Build in bindings are ok but very heavy. The systems work to keep the skis damp. All this comes at the price of weight also. you not only have the bindings but also the tracks that the bindings go on. makes it a very heavy ski.

If you tell me what you are looking for I can help you find a good deal. bindings are easy to find if you know what you are looking for. So Question what do you want you next ski to do?