I was just wondering what colour lens are good for all around. I won't be doing much night boarding. Mainly just borading in the day. I was looking at Chrome Orange or Chrome Blue. Which is better? Thanks

It's all up to your personal preference but I got a pair of DRAGON FOIL w/ dark amber lens last season and they worked great both down here in bright&sunny Southern Cali and up at Mammoth where the climate sometimes gets a little nasty. All I know is they sure beat the hell out of the crappy Oakley I'd been using for the previous 3 seasons and the Dragon never fogged up, not even once! Generally speaking Rose lens are for milder/overcast condition. But I think fit is also very important. Good luck.

I `ve got my self a pare of Spy goggles and 2 extra lenses. The goggles came with blue mirrors and I also got extra 1 pink and 1 yellow.

I really like the blue ones but you can use them only when it’s really sunny or else you will not be able to see a damn thing through them. Strangely I was able to use them during night skiing with not much problems.

For a cloudy day I use the pink ones, which by the way are the ones that I `ve been using the most last season. .

Finally, although I hate the yellow ones they really work on a day that it’s snowing or it is foggy.

• 2 weeks later...

Depends what you want them for.

SNOWY MESSY DAY

When all is said and done, I have to go with the bright yellow. It really sharpens up a messy day.

BLAZINGLY BRIGHT DAY

As for bright sunlit conditions, people with really expensive sunglasses are forced to use those instead of goggles. Otherwise, any darker lens will do you fine.

NOT SPEND TOO MUCH ON BRAND GOODS AND HAVE 1 LENS THAT WORKS JUST FINE ALL AROUND ANY DAY FOR EVERYTHING

I believe the operative word is cheap and Brown. But you have to make sure to get the double-lensed ones, or they will fog up for sure.

\:D

If you want 1 lens. Don't take brown that will be not good in almost all conditions except clear blue skies.

Get a double lens with the outer lens being mildly mirrored and the inner lens being rose, orange or yellow. this will hold in almost any conditions from bright to low light.

My red/rose coloured ones make normal terrain look a little like Mordor. But for snow, especially down here where it's rarely sunny in the alps, they're great. In fact, there was one sunny day I had last season and they were fine then too.

I'd say the earliest suggestion of going with what works best for your eyes is a go-er - ensuring the lens is 100% UV protective (and certified as such).

Hello,how's everyone there? It's my first time to come here.Currently I'm in Shanghai China,unfortunately here does not snow.I'd like to visit Japan one day.Anyone who can introduces Japan to me,i 'll be very grateful.

My E-mail add:jackxxia2001@yahoo.com.cn

Have fun here.