The Ultimate FOOTBALL Thread (04/05)

• Replies 856
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

An interesting take on the spain game http://football.guardian.co.uk/comment/story/0,9753,1356226,00.html

Damn lucky we didn`t get the smug smiles completely wiped of our faces on Saturday! Cheers WBA ;\)

Maybe the fears of the premiership turning into a two-horse race are unfounded - six clubs within the top ten points. The champions league spot battle could turn into a good one also.

Nah!

But we won last night (this morning?). Well done Fergie on 1000 games clap.gif Now if only he'd put Gaz Nevs up front with Ruud full time all our problems would be over \:\)

It was grim, like watching the reserves play. I couldnt believe it when Warnock came on - I was half expecting to see Benitez's granny warming up on the touchline at that point.

Quote:
Originally posted by scouser:
\:\( Hmmm. What can we do? wakaranai.gif How long you think Gerrard will stay bobby? (Bit of a pessimistic mood today)
Don`t worry it`ll all come good once you beat the Arse on Sunday! At least I hope so, I`ve just put a tenner on you.

Good on ya mate, although a bit worried about our attack choices. Having said that The Arse look like they might be up against a similar problem.

The games on Sky though, so clap.gif

Good luck DB. ;\)

lol.gif lol.gif

Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho has described himself as "an angel" compared to the rest of the Premiership managers, saying "I don't complain." (Daily Mail, Daily Express).

lol.gif lol.gif

At least the guy has a sense of humour

giggsy - as you said, his name contains a word meaning "bottom".

How can we play 1-1 against The Arse few games back (not a bad result for teh Palace) and then this weekend get stuck 2-2 against Southampton. Dowie needs to kick some butt.

No matter \:\) we will beat Charlton and Blackburn in the next two games and that will put us in good spirits to lose convincingly to the homosexuals from Man U in mid Dec

Not sure about the homosexuals bit there Dear Britain (perhaps you thinking of that London 'bottom' team? ;\) ), but you're right - Manchester United will surely embarrass you with a right good thrashing. \:D

Well, a bit of a bad weekend. I dunno if this continues bloody Crystal Palace might even beat us, for crissake! eek.gif eek.gif

Just kidding of course... not a chance. ;\)

Your bubble will burst soon Chelsea! ...most likely the weekend after next.

Burst! Not a chance, though i`m fully expecting it to deflate a little at some point. Can`t wait till the Arsenal game, it`s going to be fantastic. Shame Viera isn`t going to be playing, wouldn`t want you to start making excuses ;\)

Good to see Liverpool recovering some form, Benitez is claiming they`re going to finish in the top 4. Could be an Everton Liverpool bare knuckle fight for a Champions League Spot! Or does everyone still expect Everton to fade away soon?