The Ultimate FOOTBALL Thread (04/05)

• Replies 856
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes I might have been guilty of only reading the headline there.... there sure is a lot of games to get through.

Whatever, Champions League is better than UEFA cup.

Hey I was wondering about that with the new season. Does anyone know when the fixtures will be announced?

Poor Chelsea might lose some money....bah!

They won more than AC Milan did in the 04/05 Champions League. Something like 28 million.

Anyone getting ready to become square eyed Confed watchers? clap.gif

What/whens that flipside....??

This week the Sun has been saying that it is sure that if Mickey Owen moves from Real Madrid, he will either be going to Chelsea, Man Utd, Arsenal, or.... somewhere else. Seems pretty definite that.

Good idea. I will do that.

Quote:
Three weeks after being given a one-month deadline to decide on his future, Rio Ferdinand is to risk further antagonising Manchester United by requesting more time in which to consider a new five-year £100,000-a-week contract that would make him the highest-paid player in British football.
Blinkin eck, it must be really difficult for the poor lad. He apparantly wants to stay at United, but he just can't decide whether to accept a deal of 20 million yen per week or not.

Ferdinand really does strike you as being a right knob, don't you think. What do you think rach? Even on United boards he seems to be Mr Unpopular.

"Rumoured", "leaked" first day fixtures:

Arsenal v Bolton

Birmingham v Portsmouth

Everton V Liverpool

Charlton v Man City

Fulham v Blackburn

Man Utd v West Brom

Newcastle v Villa

Middlesbrough v Sunderland

West Ham v Tottenham

Wigan v Chelsea

I hope Rio goes or (better still) is sold. He's been pissing around long enough (well except for when he was supposed to lol.gif then got paid full wages for 8 months because of his stupidity) and it's turning into a joke.