Hey! I've been looking at buying a new snowboard this season, and I've been thinking about getting a Sims model. If anyone has any feedback about Sims boards, I'd really appreciate it. Also, do anyone know anything about the "Sims Dragon" board? It's a Japan Limited model. Thanks in advance for all your help!

S.

Used the Marc Frank board for a couple years, seemed to be strong and dependable. If you have large-sized feet, it might work well since there's so little sidecut to it. Don't know anything about their J-model, sorry.

Anyway, they don't seem so popular in Japan, so you can probably get a bargain in Jinbocho, etc.

If I were looking for another new board, I'd rather support a small boutique, though, like Gentem, Prior, etc.

i rode a descender for a couple of seasons and absolutely loved the board. handed it down to my girlfriend and still jump on it occassionally. the board rules- fast and responsive, if a little heavy, but definitely a great board. i have no real idea about their new boards though.

whatever you do, don't buy sims bindings. i've have 2 heelcups break, and they're a bugger to replace, especially in japan where so few shops seem to stock sims.