As i was perusing the local bookshop i came across a very disturbing section.....of books with such titles as "How To Keep a Home Clean", "A Womans Practical Guide to Homemaking" and "Clean Your Home Faster".

I am sorry...but wot a load of rubbish. wakaranai.gif

I think i will write a book on "How to shower in under 5 minutes." or some other such nonsense.

GEESH!!

It ****ing shocks me that women are educated enough to read in the first place. Sweetaz, it appears someone made your chain too long.

(I am tempted to forget the sarcastic meaning wink just to draw some shots... but I wont)

;\)

lol.gif

A Japanese lady friend of mine used to spend what seemed like forever in the shower as well. Is this common I wonder? But then again you hear of all these gangreen, er, ganguro girls not having a wash or changing their undies for a week or whatever. Hmm.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, purely to test the market and take the piss :p .....I've enlisted the assistance of a close friend who is a photographer and we are currently working on the - step by step guide to showering in under 5mins.

If anyone has any ideas they'd like to offer please feel free...

I'll report back on progress..... clap.gif

A lot of it has to do with how long your hair is, and what type you have. When I was in my teens, I had long curly hair, and in most showers it took me over 5 minutes just to get it properly wet, let alone wash and rinse it. Not to mention all the other stuff you have to do in a shower.

Flash forward to my shaved-head style from '98 to '02... I was in and out of the shower in less than 3 minutes, and that included full body soaping and scrubbing.

Great on workdays, at the beach and wearing helmets. Sometimes having a hairstyle is a tragic loss of time.

Then again, for men anyway, there's always the Hairless Years waiting for you so better to find other things to complain about than hair.

\:D