Davo, what's the name of that area in Osaka? I used to go to that old restaurant around there that used to be a brothel itself. I would get hailed quite a lot by the old ladies on my way there. My mate Uchida-san told me that there's always a bottle of beer served so that they can claim to be a restaurant instead of a slap and clap house. He always noted approvingly that it was 'honest prostitution' because a fellow could choose which pink item took his fancy.

It's just off Shitennoji isn't it?

I've heard of that one but the one near me is close to Osaka dome, just off Kujo shotengai. As for prices I wouldn't know for sure but I did meet a guy last year at a trance festival who manages one. His place was in Nishinakajima-Minamikata and he said it was 9000 yen for one of the girls to blow you. He said gaijins were welcome and offered me a 2000 yen discount but I'm not into cheating and can get a better one for free at home anyway(well, if I play my cards right shifty.gif ).

I met up with the guy for a beer a few times. Interesting character, he drove a porsche and had a smoking hot 'race queen' chick for a girfriend. Pimping life eh :p

Quote:
Originally posted by Ocean11:
"Wanted: Freelance Men for the 17th - Posted by: Tom&Rose

Hello! We haven't posted for a while. We're a couple, aged M35, F29. She is really quite cute. We're planning a party on the 17th in Okayama and we're looking for 3 freelance men. Please send your profile, photo, and P-size. It's up to her who gets chosen. We look forward to hearing from you!"

You want to keep a close eye on your neighbours. You never know what they might be up to...
Okayama you say eek.gif