A rather bold question but the alcoholic thread got me thinking. how does one get into drugs (especially the needle ones)? So what have you done? I've tried mj, coke, ice, mushrooms (in japan), and X. All during the university dayz (except shrooms).

I've never used any extensively. I don't really like them. But to each his/her own. \:\)

I`m the leading heroin smuggler for Okayama. It was pretty difficult getting setup, what with all the hits and bribes that had to happen, but some highly placed contacts smoothed it all along. (It helps if you`re already involved in the pimping business).

Found using my teaching helpful to getting a young market and obviously with all my gaijin ALT friends this soon spreads.

Coke and Marajuana next - Go big and fill in the gaps later.

Sweet, and of course any one else interested in setti...

*sound of sirens and handcuffs*

not DEA either I hope kintaro.......or interpol..... ;\)

I only take legal drugs myself, ie alcohol, cigarettes, asprine, other 'over the counter'/by perscription medication from a dodgy doctor type of stuff. I guess you could say I got into drugs through my parents, GP and local pharmacist.

However, I do have a ' special ' friend lol.gif who has taken all kinds of stuff.......he 'experimented' out of curiocity. he had all kinds of people (parents, school teachers, coaches, television, etc) telling him not to do this, or not to try that , that he decided to see for himself.

Now this friend has tried everything. He has only ever had a good time while on drugs. He has never robbed or stolen for anyone. He has never killed anyone. He has never lost a job or relationship because of his 'indiscretions'. No one has ever gotten hurt (except his parents when they found out).

While he doesn't do 'everything' all the time, he does dabble most of the time, doing his best to strictly adhere to the 3 day rule.

I suppose drug addiction is much like alcoholism. Sure lots of people drink a lot on a regular basis, but that doesn't make them an alcoholic. The same goes with drugs, lots of 'high powered' people use 'hard' drugs on a regular basis, lots of ordinary folk use drugs too. Perhaps the problems with 'hard' drugs comes when the user can no longer afford to buy his (or her) next hit. It's not like you can go to a cheaper brand is it........and they tell me the come down is a real b*tch !

People use neddles (not my friend) because it delivers the drug straight into the blood stream, and the high comes on instantly - kinda like 'more bang for ya buck'. Obviously BIG problems here for people who share, that's just stupid.

A word of advice for anyone feeling like experimenting for themselves, OPD's get you higher....... \:D