Kansai Peeps! Anybody want to try to get together and drink some beers in Osaka (since its the most central place) on Friday November 11th or Saturday the 12th? I figure giving a few weeks notice is best... It will be close enough to the season starting and Im sure most people by then will have reservations made (I already booked mine) so it might be nice to get together, drink, chat, put faces to names, whatever. Anybody interested? I have sent this same message to several Kansai people but for all the lurkers out there too!!! ;\)

Lets Partying! clap.gif

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Davo,

Im open to either day (its the first weekend I havent worked in 5 weeks so...) as Id just like to drink some beers (yeah we should hit a bar this time too eh) and have a good night. Whatever works out best where we can have more people, or at least a few lol.gif , would be nice cool.gif

hahah. If it wasn't so far away I would be in for sure.

I'll show you how us mountain folk drink ;\)

Just have to wait for the snow to fall I guess and meet up in Nagano somewhere.

Or I could host something in Gifu for people.

Yeah I'm still keen YukiP...going out boozing is my new hobby \:D . Friday I may be busy till later on but I guess any night is ok. I think I suggested this last year but it never got anywhere. You should come down Toque and show all us Kansai softies how to drink lol.gif . Must be a few people up for a drink...Rach, Miteyak, Snowglider, Fattwins, 7-11, Karnidge et al???

I'm trying very hard to be good... and gotta get me work/workouts done before snow season starts (as with fatty, will be in the mountains if there's any snow). Don't include me in the planning, but if i'm around and available, and it's in the right area I may just swing in for a pint...

Cool, since its just a few no need to reserve a place which will be easier anyways - I dont know crap about places in Osaka anyways \:o

Does the day matter? If you would post what day is better for you. Im keen on either day, and not looking to get to blind but would like to have a few pints myself too cool.gif

Cheers!

Sorry for the late response , I am keen, was waiting on some other plans to see how they turned out before committing to anything.

Friday is better than Sat for me,

There are a a lot of cool places to go in Namba, Minami Horie, Dotonbori, Shinsaibashi area.

No nothing about Umeda, all the action seems down south.

Better late than a lightweight eh snowglider wave.gif . Would agree with the nod to the South for choices of venues. I do go out in Umeda cause I work up there and it's often convenient. There's a lot more choice in the middle of town. I suppose Sam & Dave would be alright as a place to meet in Umeda, or even Tocca Te. They're both not likely to be fully packed early on.

Ha ha, 6 months old exactly. Just to set the record straight I do spend a lot of time being a house daddy. Just lucky to have 'lifestyle friendly' work ,which generally allows me to be at home for some of the morning and most of the afternoon. This schedule, and a weekend which usually starts 10:00am Friday, means there's no grumbling about my hobby \:\) .

If it's Friday i'll be able to join you lot around 9:00ish as I've promised to help a friend

with his student party. Saturday I'm free as a bird. Either day is good for me. So let's get it sorted today so everyone can make plans. YukiP I guess you're the chairperson here so perhaps it should be your call wakaranai.gif

Seems Friday night is on.

How about Shinsaibashi? Ill be coming on the Midosuji Subway so maybe meeting around that exit or triangle park or so? Ive been out on the piss there but dont remember where I went.

Any good suggestions about where to meet? Ill be starting off happy hour around 5ish \:D

If youre gonna go PM me and Ill send ya my number/keitai email.

Cheers! wave.gif