Well here's a few for you:

"One of the things we've got to make sure that we do is anything"

"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we"

"Iraqis are sick of foreign people coming in their country and trying to destabilise their country"

"Look at these different places around the world where there's been tremendous death and destruction because killers kill"

"What we don't know yet is what we thought and what the Iraqi Survey Group has found, and we want to look at that"

"I've been to war. I've raised twins. If I had the choice, I'd rather go to war"

"We're still being challenged in Iraq and the reason why is a free Iraq will be a major defeat in the cause of freedom"

"The vast majority of our imports come from outside the country."

"If we don't succeed, we run the risk of failure"

"I have made good judgments in the past. I have made good judgments in the future"

"The future will be better tomorrow"

"We have a firm commitment to NATO, we are a part of NATO. We have a firm commitment to Europe. We are a part of Europe"

"A low voter turnout is an indication of fewer people going to the polls"

"We are ready for any unforeseen event that may or may not occur"

"For NASA, space is still a high priority"

"Quite frankly, teachers are the only profession that teach our children"

"It isn't pollution that's harming the environment. It's the impurities in our air and water that are doing it"

"It's time for the human race to enter the solar system"

"I was raised in the West. The west of Texas. It's pretty close to California. In more ways than Washington, D.C., is close to California."

"Rarely is the question asked: Is our children learning?"

"What I am against is quotas. I am against hard quotas, quotas they basically delineate based upon whatever. However they delineate, quotas, I think, vulcanize society. So I don't know how that fits into what everybody else is saying, their relative positions, but that's my position."

"It's clearly a budget. It's got a lot of numbers in it."

"One word sums up probably the responsibility of any Governor, and that one word is 'to be prepared'"

"We must all hear the universal call to like your neighbor like you like to be liked yourself"

"The most important job is not to be Governor, or First Lady in my case"

"Ariel Sharon of Israel is a Man of Peace"

"General Musharraf of Pakistan is a Democrat"

"The inhabitants of Greece are Greecians"

"The French don't have a word for `Entrepreneur`"

"If we don´t succeed, we run the risk of failure"

"We're going to have the best educated American people in the world"

"People that are really very weird can get into sensitive positions and have a tremendous impact on history."

"I stand by all the misstatements that I've made."

"Public speaking is very easy."

"I am not part of the problem. I am a Republican"

"The American people would not want to know of any misquotes that George Bush may or may not make."

"We're all capable of mistakes, but I do not care to enlighten you on the mistakes we may or may not have made."

"Republicans understand the importance of bondage between mother and child."

"Welcome to Mrs. Bush, and my fellow astronauts."

"Mars is essentially in the same orbit... Mars is somewhat the same distance from the Sun, which is very important. We have seen pictures where there are canals, we believe, and water. If there is water, that means there is oxygen. If oxygen, that means we can breathe."

"The Holocaust was an obscene period in our nation's history. I mean in this century's history. But we all lived in this century. I didn't live in this century."

"I believe we are on an irreversible trend toward more freedom and democracy, but that could change."

"Verbosity leads to unclear, inarticulate things."

"Natural gas is hemispheric. I like to call it hemispheric in nature because it is a product that we can find in our neighborhoods."

"It's important for us to explain to our nation that life is important. It's not only life of babies, but it's life of children living in, you know, the dark dungeons of the Internet."

"Quotas are bad for America. It's not the way America is all about."

"When I have been asked who caused the riots and the killing in LA, my answer has been direct & simple: Who is to blame for the riots? The rioters are to blame. Who is to blame for the killings? The killers are to blame.“

"Illegitimacy is something we should talk about in terms of not having it."

lol.gif