Don't you think Japan is good at showers?

Or is it just that England is just so bad bad bad at showers? They're all so weak and dribbly and more often than not with just a flimsy sheet thing that sticks to you and.... . oh its just a dreadful state of affairs. And whats with having a carpet in a shower/bathroom? wakaranai.gif

Funny how you only notice these things when you live somewhere else and realise how rubbish they are.

I love my shower/bath 'cubicle' thing here, I can splash around just as much as I want. And there's some power in the water.

I once had a shower in Germany that was so powerful I had to check that everything was still attached when I was finished. It was like pebble-dashing. There was no shower curtain because the steam and spray made anyone inside the shower completely invisible. Better than an English shower indeed.

Ocean11, I've experienced one of those super-powerful showers in a Tokyo hotel, I don't like them. For a start I want to keep all my bits and not bruise them... just too powerful. The average Japanese one is just right.

the pressure thing is place by place because I have a had showers at mates houses and their pressure is terrible. Luckily mine rocks \:\)

at my place in Oz we had a screen which was way better than those annoying useless curtains. Only complaint there is the hot and cold water was so sensitive that you spend the whole time trying to get the temp right!