My Jacket was cheap but not much choice on the color.I bought it in Calgary. It came with a super discount and the sales lady phone number! \:D

But yeah, next time will go for dark colors.

C'mon Sven, I aint that tall. Not as if my head was scrapping against the cable giving me a reverse mohawk! \:\)

With regards to teleporting, We all get dis-emboweled eventually... Read a story where in Taiwan they had not cleaned the deceased body who was lying in an open coffin for all to see. As per the tradition, they were all eating and celebrating the deceased passage to the next world when the bloated body finally exploded and proceeded to showering all in attendance with a delicate mix of ... I'll let your imagination run wild on that.

What a pleasant thought...

Once you die, your tissues start to break down rapidly and your internal organs start to decompose fairly quickly thereby producing some gasses which build-up...After death your organs start to decompose so quickly that you have a brownish dark stain at abdomen level within a few minutes (or so I was told). When you go to the morgue, they clean you up (take your organs out) to avoid decomposition, bad smell and gas build-up.

Hmmm, how did we start talking about this on a ski thread? Oh yess, teleporting to avoid grease stains! lol.gif

Yep gross.

Sounds bizzare but I guess it is possible.

I will try to find a link to that story on the net. Yes the smell must have been amazing.

A little extra meat in the wonton noodle!?

We need some egg-heads to test the rupture point by making as many simulations as possible...

That whale did not warn anybody it was about to explode! ;\)

I know you all have this question on the tip of your tongue:

Can a sealed casket explode?

http://www.funeralplan.com/askexperts/sealedcaskets.html

For those of you who want to know what will happen to you after you pop:

The basics about embalming:

http://www.funeralplan.com/products/embalming.html

Glad to know I will still get a massage out of it.

And the icing on the cake, how to avoid being ripped-off by your funeral parlor:

http://www.funerals-ripoffs.org/-2dPlan1.htm

Morbidity central, here we come.

Rigor Mortis! ;\)

Oh and I have never seen CSI, but heard a lot about it. Any good?

It's a good show but there are so many Crime shows these days that once you get hooked on a few of them you end up getting a very morbid view on life.

Stick to the Scrubs, Simpsons, TPBs and other comedies and you will feel a lot better

Steel caskets? Jeez, what a criminal waste.

I'm going in the compost when I die. My bodily remains will very soon be enjoying new life as plant matter, and even animal matter. You get buried in a steel casket and that's IT. Game over.

I'll have to check out CSI one of these days.

Simpsons is a sure value.

Dunno Scrubs n TPBs though?

read about a guy on the internet who wanted his body recycled (diced and fed to his dogs)!