How many jobs you had then? Not counting short part time ones at college - more "career" jobs?

I've had just a couple. My good friend from college has had 10 ( eek.gif )

I had a look thru my resume to try and answer this one but its difficult. Being a seasonal worker you basically take what you can get. The longest job Ive had was Ski Patrol for 7 winters but the the summers works pretty scarce, so Ive done everything from Landscaping to the freezing works, Dairy farms, Deer farms, even 6 weeks on a pig farm but that sucked so I quit, spent a summer backpacking around south america and two southern hemisphere summers in canada. The longest I have stayed at a job was 9 months at Jomo Station in Niigata.

Excluding a few part time jobs when I was in high school, I've had just one for the last 25 years. I'll be retiring from it in a few months cause I don't like the way the war in Iraq has turned out, and I don't like the way my "boss" has deceived most of us...so its time to find a new path in life - still trying to figure out where, but it will definetly not take me out of Japan...

I'm not sure I want to keep on flirting with different jobs, it seems like a lot of hassle and trouble to me - although if you can't find the "right one" I suppose it may be unavoidable. Got a Japanese lady friend who has had 23 jobs - all part time, the longest she has stuck at one is 6 months eek.gif