I'm not really a "gamer" as such but someone got me Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 as a present - because I love rollercoasters - and I've become complete addicted to it, it's awesome. I heard the previous versions of it weren't that nice to look at but this one sure it. Great game. Just a bit too addictive!!

Any massive multiplayer online role playing game (MMORPG) like Everquest.

I heard some guy in Korea died by playing the game for 4 days straight without stopping to eat/sleep!

I ve also heard about the Guy in Korea, he was playing Diablo 2.

If you like games like RCT you should also check

Civilization 3

Sims (the new version)

Theme Hospital (old but funny)

Pharaoh

Also really addictive but a bit deferent

Warkraft 3

Diablo 2

Starcraft brood wars

Baldurs Gate

Make sure you have a phone near by the pc to call for pizza and 2-3 bottles of water, if you don’t wanna and up like the Korean guy!!!!

\:D

Have any of you seen the new Half Life 2? I'm not into computer games, but I like watching them being played occaisionally. The guys I work with were playing this last night. It's the most incredibly realistic game I've ever seen.

They all seemed quite addicted.

An also funny game that I ve just remembered is called “Dungeon Keeper”. You are supposed to create your own dungeons and defend them from the “good guys”. You are something like the daemon in charge and your cursor looks like a really nasty hand. If your workers don’t work fast, you can slap them to death and see them explode! Really funny game can help you relax the stress.

grungy-gonads,

The Amiga scene is still alive, believe it or not!

go here to get your best amiga computer you ever had, FOR FREE!!!

games can be found here and there

There are many other sites around that offers amiga games, use a search engine.

To run the WINUAE emulator, you will need the "kickstart files" which you still have to pay for, but search around, and you might run into them.

The games you can play reminds me of the fact that games these days features nicer graphics, but gameplay has not improven, rather the opposite.

Amiga games like Speedball, Railroad Tycoon, Stuntcar Racer, Interceptor are immortal games.

Remember the old Lucas Art games like Day Of The Tentacle and Monkey Island?

ATB

Thunderpants

grungy gonads - that is the best avatar I have ever seen, I am still cracking up lol.gif

Goldeneye on the N64 was pretty addictive, and lets not forget Super Mario Bros on the NES - I must have completed that game a good 200 times.

some of my friends got early copies on download and they loved it. im getting halflife2 on PC for Xmas, that looks amazing too and will run so well on my MONSTER PC :-)