serial killer or program language inventor..?

Quote:
Plus the old geezers would'nt have been around binary days
That’s true! I got 8/10 cause I could recognize 1-2 of the guy’s in the pictures. The funniest thing is that I knew the Russian cannibal cause I ve seen a documentary about that guy. While on trial, the guy was locked into a cage cause it was too dangerous to let him loose inside the court room.And also to avoid being lynched by the crowds before the trial ends!

Sorry It was you who posted the site..not brit gob....I don't know why I said that...Maybe I've been in front of a computer too long!....Some guy at my work was talking about that Documentary also...its sounds good if you can say that about a doc. of that content!

Quote:
I want to find the man that invented Algol 68
Whoooooooooooooo man HoRoTD why did you have to study that thing. Did you still use punch-card computers at the time you were studying it? Good thing I only have to deal mostly with shell-scripts and some C++. (not very good at C++ yet)

Quote:
Some guy at my work was talking about that Documentary also...its sounds good if you can say that about a doc. of that content!
There are many sites that have the story about the guy. Here is a quite detailed one, has also the picture that I was talking about, in the cage wile on trial.

Andrei Chikatilo

guess I am stupid on got 9 :rolleyes:

Not all serial killers have the "look" though

Dahmer though haggard in this picture looks like a regular decent guy - guess that was part of his success in luring in his prey.

about Ted Bundy

Quote:
He was a handsome, charming, urbane and extrovert graduate, who did charity work and campaigned for the Republican Party in the USA - Ted Bundy did not fit the bill as a serial killer.

And that was his great advantage. Friends, relatives and even detectives instinctively shied away from following up their suspicions about him.

The women he killed also did not suspect a thing until it was too late ...

campaigned for the GOP, huh