Remember those days when you used to buy albums/lps/singles?

I was going through a lot of my older stuff on vPod recently and came across some brilliant old stuff. Got me trying to remember the first vinyl lp and single that I bought.

I can't remember the single, but I do remember buying the album Black Celebration in my local record store. I remember being so excited at buying my first lp. lol.gif Still think it's great.

Your'e forgetting Debbie Gibson, Tiffany and Kylie Minogue.........Do the Locomotion baby..

Seriously the Bee Gees Album cover with the big pictures on the inside covers use to give me nightmares as a young one.......

shifty.gif still cant sleep some nights shifty.gif

Status Quo.

My older brother was really into them (before they went pop). I remember loving the bit on a live album where the drummer burped.

They were 45s...the first was either Barry Manilow's "Mandy", or Eric Wright's "Dream Weaver.

Ocean, your the title of your first record album parallels the kind of play costume that I used to offer women on their first date back at my old Shibuya digs.

It's all about putting the needle in the groove.

\:D

Rarver differ-rent I fink

7618835.jpg

I used to get my clothes from a blue collar gentlemen's outfitters like that. My parents didn't like it at all. (Siren shops there too I hear.)

Our Mand was into Duran Duran, so our tastes in music were quite disparate. It was our interest in sex that kept us together so long.