1. 1. Do you like this poll?

• Yes
    • No
    • Not sure
    • Can you do another poll please?
  2. 2. Should I make a new poll?

• Yes please
    • No, don't need

Wow. I think Ocean is just pushing buttons here.

To go out on such an attack when his own country's PM is in Bed with these evil-doers.......I shiver.

So both Ocean and DB completely disagree with me on many things, yet they just haven't grasped that I'm a huge Bush hater also. So be it. It can only lead me to believe, after many posts and much postulization on thier parts, there really is only one real conclusion - they are haters of America.

There is a bit too much to go into regarding the claims and the articles that have been referenced so far. There is no need to fight an invisible force that you can't argue with. Ocean was in Japan, DB has seen the hole, so I guess that just makes my friends claims who were in NYC that day null and void.

I completely am against George W, but to think that he would have, or any other American would have orchestrated 9/11 is just sickening. I guess the bombings in Madrid must have also been planned by Spain's government, just for the hell of it.

ADMIN - to let this shit fly on here (I can use SHIT since you let O11 use bullshit) is a bunch of crap. Non-biased my ass.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:
Originally posted by Plucky:

So both Ocean and DB completely disagree with me on many things, yet they just haven't grasped that I'm a huge Bush hater also. So be it. It can only lead me to believe, after many posts and much postulization on thier parts, there really is only one real conclusion - they are haters of America.
?????

This has 100% got nothing to do with you, why bring any of that up? wakaranai.gif

Plus I would live in America for years if I had the chance. I would go tomorrow.

Hating America: simply wrong. I hate what American people are permitting American policy to do to the world. BUT, if you want to hear something really out there, try this: If push came to shove I would support what American policy is doing to the as it is perchance better than the alternative, which is seeing the Muslim ideal setting the agenda for the next global religious empire. Islam will never give up and Muslims NEVER turn their back on Islam, NEVER, which is why the western world is slowly turning back to Christian identity in a weak attempt to build some of the fabric that the Islam faith has in its community. The western world is scared and many of us are trying to be christian again so that we feel that we also have a 'team to play for'. Controlling the massive remaining middle eastern (Islamic) oil supply is a correct strategy in the objective of weakening Islamic strength as oil reserves dwindle in the next X years.
 Quote:
Originally posted by Dear Britain:

This has 100% got nothing to do with you, why bring any of that up?
Easy. I just read through this tonight and...

Quote:
I do not know to what extent the US government was involved in 9/11, but if you think they are shooting straight, you are a misguided and awfully unaware individual. But then, you were mates with Plu.....
So bugger the f off.

Being an 'American People', I can easily say, f-you, eat sh*t, go back to your own damn country and try to work on the problems yourself. You don't think we try? 50% of us don't agree with this administration. You don't think living in Japan opened my eyes? Posts I read on this here message board get communicated back to others as an example of what others outside the US think.

Hey, side with the 'American People' on whatever the hell you want. Just leave me out of your broad generalization. I Forgot, however, all you people from more sophisticated countries like Australia have this all figured out.

You know my thoughts. Don't placate me.

The vast majority of Muslims don't support Bin Laden or any other extremist.

Some of the countries, such as Iran and Afghanistan under the Taleban, that have fundamentalist Islamic regimes do so as a direct or indirect result of Western interference. The CIA gave Iran the Shah to denationalize their oil, and after years of him and the West taking the piss, the people rebelled through religion with the Ayatollah. It's straight line causation.

Even Bin Laden's major grievances, the US military presence in the Middle East, the US propping up the House of Saud, and the US supporting Israel against the Palestinians, are all understandable and completely avoidable with a sensible foreign policy. None of such grievances points to Islamic expansionism or megalomania. I think it's a myth.

It's interesting to see that bin Laden and the defense science board taskforce on strategic communication are in complete agreement - the claim that Muslims hate US liberty is bogus - what Muslims (and Europeans, and South Americans, and Asians) hate is US foreign policy. This Pentagon advisory panel is screaming "get real" at the US government, but the US government knows that there are enough deluded knee-jerk supporters in their thrall that they don't have to listen.

The vast majority of Muslims don't support Bin Laden or any other extremist.

A very good/important point and something that seems to have escaped most of Western society in the last few years. wakaranai.gif

Anybody who doesn't believe that Bush and his cronies and their minions in government are capable of conceiving and carrying out an evil conspiracy to hurt Americans should read this.

Bush sets out plan to dismantle 30 years of environmental laws

Bush claims the election gave him a mandate to eliminate environmental protection although he certainly didn't suggest he would do that before the election. If this happens, it will blight the lives of far more Americans than were directly affected (other than being terrorized) by 9/11, and then will blight the lives of people outside America.

> Posts I read on this here message board get communicated back to others as an example of what others outside the US think.

You make the US sound like North Korea there Plucky. Keep up the good work, and please, please be careful not to get caught.

• 2 weeks later...

Interesting comparison with a plane flying into a NY skyscraper that wasn't rigged to collapse. A B25 flew straight into the Empire State, spreading fire within the building and causing structural damage. I didn't know about this, and find it odd that it was barely mentioned at the time of 9/11.

empirecrash.gif

http://history1900s.about.com/library/misc/blempirecrash.htm

empirestatebldgcrash.jpg

Quote:
Geeze, what did Kintaro say to get him put on Restriction for a month?
lol.gif The Administrator had enough of his dumb remarks?

Interest arguments here - an almost audacious view point by Ocean.

What I am yet to buy into is why they needed to demolish the 3 buildings in the WTC complex. That is by far the most complicated way to cover up secrets and it would have involved so many people. The easier cover up would have been to let them stand, seal them off and then remove all 'secrets' under the guise of evidence.

I agree about the Empire State crash being almost unknown until recently. Seemed odd to me.

It was not just for covering up evidence that they were destroyed. The prime motive was to terrorize Americans, but it also worked for the profit of the new owner of the WTC (to buy his consent?) Look into his insurance deal if you're interested.

DB, read that thread. Kinda spooked me when I saw the dates of the postings.Mmmmmm. I don't really want to pass speculation (but I will anyway). Something is wrong with the whole 9/11 picture! I does need a lot more 'looking into'.

From that thread:

"I am working in downtown New-York at the world trade center and when somebody is in the observation deck of the world trade center you see plane on approach to Laguardia aiport not far away from the building.Sometime you think that the plane is coming to hit the building.

And for your information planes do fly over Manhattan and I always think what if a pilote crashes a plane on us"

Interesting, could be a reason why interception was not possible. It is a very ghostly? thread, does give you the chills. And this guy that posted the above, I wonder if he was still working at the WTC when it happened. \:\(

> Interesting, could be a reason why interception was not possible.

No it couldn't. How can you ignore all the other evidence and grab at a straw like that, that explains absolutely nothing? Is your thinking always so utterly disconnected?

> It is a very ghostly thread, does give you the chills.

It's not as if the possibility hadn't been fully considered is it now? Likewise the hijack and ram possibility. It just makes what the government says all the more ludicrous. That's the creepy bit, not that it was 'predicted' by amateurs in an aviation forum.

Quote:
Originally posted by Ocean11:
> Interesting, could be a reason why interception was not possible.
No it couldn't. How can you ignore all the other evidence and grab at a straw like that, that explains absolutely nothing? Is your thinking always so utterly disconnected?

> It is a very ghostly thread, does give you the chills.
It's not as if the possibility hadn't been fully considered is it now? Likewise the hijack and ram possibility. It just makes what the government says all the more ludicrous. That's the creepy bit, not that it was 'predicted' by amateurs in an aviation forum.
Jesus Christ did I say something that personally offended you? Did you really find it necessary to attack me (utterly disconnected thinking)? All I did was make a ****ing observation from somebody's post that actually worked in the WTC, not asking feedback from Ocean11 or anyone for that matter.

And why do you quote "predicted"? Did I say that these people "predicted" 911? Where are you quoting this from? All I said is that it was ghostly because the guy was working at WTC, talking about it, and I wondered if he was working the day it happened, therefore to me it was "ghostly".