WIN - A break at The Windsor Hotel TOYA (Hokkaido)

SNOW JAPAN GIVEAWAY

The second Snow Japan Giveaway for the new season is now online.

This time the prize is a night at the luxurious The Windsor Hotel TOYA in Hokkaido.

TO ENTER THE GIVEAWAY AND FULL DETAILS:

http://www.snowjapan.com/e/insider/special.php

DETAILS OF THE PRIZE:

- Accommodation for two;

- One-day lift tickets for two;

- Breakfast for two

The winner will be able to take his/her friend to enjoy the snow up in Hokkaido. (Please note that travel to the resort is not included.)

TO ENTER: http://www.snowjapan.com/e/insider/special.php

(Please note that you need to be logged into Insider to be able to enter the giveaway. Details on the page linked above)

Good luck!

The winner of the previous Giveaway will be notified soon.

Eh? You don't give us dinner? ;\)

Those restaurants in this hotel are great but very expensive... Gerard Mulot is my favorite patisserie I found in Paris. And Kayser's bread is always very very good. The breakfast in this hotel was perfect for me. The 20,000 yen dinner was too luxury for me, though.

Yes, indeed. It was pretty funny for us when we found this hotel on the hill. (with architectural point of view) I do not enter this giveaway, scouser. I already had experienced it for free. ;\)

It's gonna be a great experience for you!

Good luck!

Yes, sunrise, it would be my pleasure to take you and slow to one of "those" kinds of dinner. As it happens, you seem to have mentioned it at a time when I am feeling quite in a "flaunting" mood....did anyone notice the Hong Kong stock index hit a 4-year high yesterday!!! clap.gif \:D

Quote:
Originally posted by slow:
Thank you. \:\)
If you take me there, I would love to try all kinds of cakes from Gerar Mulot and breads from Kyser, 20,000yen dinner at michel Bras. Is this OK, Yamakashi?? ;\)
Sure, I dont mind if you pay for me clap.gif :p

Id like to eat there too. Sunrise and Markie, you hear that? Slows treatin! \:D
  • 2 weeks later...

Wow, I missed the rest of this thread - damn, I didn't know that Markie (or was that slow or Yama) is going to take us out for dinner. Sounds like fun. Yeh, Markie, three women including that hot babe, Yama-chan, is going to be too much for even you to handle on your own ;\)

Well, you guys are never gonna believe this but tonight I got a call about doing a gig at this very place, so I got home from work and started searching around SJ for info on the place, and boom, it turns out it's this place! eek.gif Looks like it only has one ski run or so. Still, it looks like a gorgeous place - great views, and rotenburo. A short stint would be nice, do a bit of cross country there but any longer I'd be yearning for some more challenging hills to ski on all that hokkaido snow.

Actually they want someone for 2 months. I'm now talking to them about sharing it with other musicians, they don't want to pay the extra airfares, but actually they mightn't have much choice because it's a bit of an emergency for them. Not sure yet if I'll wind up going, but we'll see.

heheheh, I wonder if it's too late to enter for the giveaway! (would they let me win 2 in a row, I wonder ;\) )

Wow, so has anyone actually skied there? Any reports? I guess I'll see if I can hunt up any reviews.

Sunrise, that's sooooo cool!! clap.gif

You play the piano there? Yes, there was a piano in front of the big window in the lounge.

I'm sure staying this hotel for free is great and you'll have very comforable room. I don't know about skiing there... We stayed at this hotel but didn't ski. We left for Niseko next day. It took almost 3hours by car.

Markie, we would love to get there when sunrinse play the piano in the lounge. Yamakashi mo, ne?! ;\)

Thanks for the translation, Yamakashi.

Sorry, sunrise. That was directed at slow. I didn't expect you to be up so early after talking to me at nearly 2 am last night (....er, I mean this morning).