• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:
Originally posted by farquah:
 Quote:
Originally posted by Yamakashi:
yes - think theyre innately jealous people confused.gif
I know I can`t believe how jealous they can get when you sleep with other women!! eek.gif \:D

Just joking before i get a roasting from the ladies out there!! ;\)
lol.gif

well, in the cases I was thinking of that didnt come into play - no smarta$$ comments FF shifty.gif
 Quote:
well, in the cases I was thinking of that didnt come into play - no smarta$$ comments FF shifty.gif
You and fattwins slept together and she got jealous?

Cute, happy, smiles a lot.

Active and not afraid to get hands dirty, to venture into the cold, or god forbid, get a suntan on her face.

Open-minded enough to be accepting of other ways, but not particularly anti-Japan or anti-Japanese men.

i like girls who are athletic, but who can still have fun at clubs, drinking, dancing and i don't mind girls who smoke.

i'm really into girls who don't like games.

being a snowboarder, skier, writer, artist are +'s in my book!

and she's definitely gotta be positive!

I remember seeing lots of women/girls as pretty as I'm Sexy's avatar when I was in Japan, but then they opened their mouths to display ... well ... kinda shocking teeth. It was quite strange.

So, a nice set of teeth, while I normally don't even consider it when it comes to appearance, would have to be on my list of 'nice to have's in the perfect Japanese woman.

Has anyone else noticed the striking similarity between Yamamba girls and early 20th century minstrels!?

As for Japanese women, well I only ever went out with one Japanese girl all the time i was there (the rest were Aussies, Kiwi’s and English), mainly because even though Japan definitely does have a large proportion of good looking girls. I found them to be too dependent on guys. Looks aren't an issue 90% of the time the issue is the insecurity and dependence on men!

Plus, and I'll get cained for saying this, after looking at the state on some westerners who were going out with beautiful Japanese women, I got the impression that most of the time they were only into it as said guy was western. I mean Japan is an ugly guys dream world!

I fully expect my "star" rating to plummet.

Peace

Quote:

She would have to speak English or have an interest in it because I dont know how long Im going to be here... but I think thats an issue when you think about marriage. Since I dont have a girlfriend it doesnt matter lol.gif
Forget the marriage bit mate, you should only be thinking if she will be able to care for your needs over the next few hours;)

Personally I like the stuck up hotties.
love a challenge!