Japan vs N Korea (and England game)

Quote:
Originally posted by I'm Sexy:
That's my meaning. I think most rugby players body does not look sexy at all for me. I am not interested in it. But many soccer player body is much more sexy for me.
So I'm Sexy, you like men who wax, have feminine hairstyles, slap 'n hug each other, and talk all girly?! eek.gif

I with MaoriBoy - real gents play football, that is, Rugby Union NOT Rugby League.

Soccer is good to watch for it's technical skill and fanatical followers, but ... well ... the players are a tad suspect. ;\)

lol.gif lol.gif lol.gif
(Expect some feedback on this, go on ...)

Talk about silly generalisations!

And to continue in the same vein lol.gif I agree with her. Hulking oversized boxed-shaped "bucho" rugby players do absolutely nothing for me - in fact I find them a real turn off. Football players' bods are much more likely to be stay within the boundaries of "normal" while at the same time being pretty fit.

In the sports types body rankings, football might not come top "rannku in", but rugby would come in just above the darts players I reckon.

(What's with the waxing comment?!!?)

Quote:
Originally posted by rach:
Generalisation maybe, but, er, who does that then?
Looking at your Avatar, there's been a bit of 'general' waxing going on then, eh? :p

To be honest football players look a bit...well ..a bit feminine. I mean come on whats up with some of those hairdos?? \:D

And as for hulking...Sol Campbell isnt the smallest guy in the world and would certainly tower over many a rugby player.

daniel_carter.jpg

I have it on good authority that this guy is attractive for all the lady types \:\)

Of course I didn't watch the Japan game but the England game was most definitely a steaming pile of bollocks, as expected.

I don't fancy rugby players. Football players either. I fancy sexy, horny GIRLS!!!!

Hmmm read my post Im Sexy....

I have it on good authority that this guy is attractive for all the lady types.

Followed by....

heres one for the ladies!!

Im sure that disqualifies me from being gay!! \:\) but hey if you wanna test my manliness we could meet \:D

"cheesy flirting ahoy!!" \:\)