• Yes
    • No
    • Not sure
    • Can you do another poll please?
  2. 2. Should I make a new poll?

• Yes please
    • No, don't need

Hum... I am not a drunker, just an occasional drinker but guess perhaps

#1. People would like to get drunk and feel good.

#2. Just love to drink

#3. Want to forget everything

#4. Need to drink like nature calls

#5. Like the atmosphere.

Ya, beer tastes good. And then in a social setting where everyone is drinking it is nice to get "relaxed" along with them. Every once in awhile (maybe once every couple of months) I drink alone and play video games or watch funny movies, they have to be funny movies.

I'm with BagOfCrisps - beer tastes great (Ales in particular) whether being drunk in moderation or not, but sometimes I think "I'm going to keep on drinking to get that buzz". Especially if my mother's in town ... need to calm the nerves a bit before being in a room with that one.

I drink because I like to get drunk and sometimes just because I like the taste.

Being drunk makes me kind of a different person.

Ranges from Rowdy, sleepy, hyper, obnoxious, angry, dancy, romancy, talky

In social situations I am quite shy if I don't know anybody. Being drunk lets me open up a bit more and I'll talk to most anybody.

I like the taste and I like the feeling when you're at the perfect level of high. I mean, I dislike going over the top and getting messy. It's a fine line between comfortably numb and wasted. I prefer comfortably numb so that I can remember the fun times a had.

I drink for the pleasure. Its great to hear that beer can open after a hard day at work. Taste is also good too esp beers. Im also partial to a whiskey or two as well.

Like Torque drinking makes me a little different from non drunk self. Usually a more flirty/affectionate person who hogs the mic at karaoke then hits the wall suddenly and goes home \:\) . Surprisingly Ive never not been able to find my way home after a big night out...I reckon its my innate homing pigeon type ability \:D

Interesting point you bring up there maoriboy, my cousin came here to visit last august, we went to shibuya? and got completely trashed, somehow I got home after a long series of train switches and didnt realize he wasnt with me, then an hour later he was back with me, about 8am I guess, it was all very strange, i mean how the hell did we get home? it was my first time there but especially him...

I enjoy having a beer but deep down I know that I drink for the effect of the drug, even if it just 2 beers after a hard day. It is all about the drug.

I seldom drink 2 beers. I drink none or I drink 20. It is a reasonably regular schedule, I can feel it building up and every 5 or 6 weeks I go out just to get off my chops.

Sometimes I drink cinzano with a cigar. That is about the taste, not the drug. Same for campari. I have never gotten drunk on either of those drinks.

Alcohol is a shit drug, but it is the one that the government allows us to use. It keeps us happy even though we are taxed for the privilege and the windows that it opens are usually not worth the effort either personally or for society.