How long time can everyone wait for a reply e-mail to your inquiry?

Sometimes I inquire some but a lot often their reply come back to me weeks or months later which is unbelievable to me. Wonder they really do their business or not confused.gif

When I get business inquiries, I reply asap. Usually they get replies from me in some hours - half day if I were not out or unless we have any connection / computer troubles.

I'm pretty much the same. If I am going to reply to something I will do very quickly. If I know I can't, I flag it up to keep it in view and check that folder every so often.

I try to reply ASAP as otherwise it gets forgotten.

Usually thats on a personal level not for my business.

I get pretty pissed if I send a company an email ( to find out info or something) and they take ages to get back to me. Within 24 hours ( I think is acceptable, but of course allowing for time differences too)

One place I know say they will "reply to any emails within 7 buisness days". That's way too long.

It's like that "delivered within 28 days" crap that some companies still seem to stick with. 28 days?!?! Sorry, if I order something I expect it in my hands within 3.

Thanks everyone for your replies.

LiquidX - 7 days are too long, I guess.

Indosnm - within 24 hours are enough okay with me!

Scoucer - yeah, even if we have no idea how to reply or can't satisfy customers (coz of no informations, no products whatever),I think we should reply asap so that they can save their time and they may come back to become clientele.

Do you inquire again if you don't get any reply for a while or just let it be?

That will be holidays yes.

I often find my gaijin friends to be quite quick but quite a few Japanese friends to be relatively slower in responding to mail. Anyone else find that or do I just have a slow "sample" of friends? lol.gif

Ah LiquidX thanks.

I mention about slow reply about business, LiquidX. Sorry if it was vague.

If it were slow reply from my friends, I think it's okay coz usually not business e-mails go on there.