Are you referring to the violent nature of the NFL there? lol.gif

I'm still deciding whether to call my favourite sport football or soccer today. Give me a few more moments on that one. It's all ever so confusing isn't it. \:\(

I watched some hockey on the tellie yesterday - japanese hockey sucks. Miss NHL. Its my favorite pro sport but havent really watched it or followed it since coming here... have gotten into that aussie rules footie thingy though. Damn impressive sport - hard hitting, fast pace, great athletes. Sweet sport!

It is sad that the season is kind of over. Sucks for some of those teams that are just scraping by. And even worse for small companies that make there money from the hockey crowd.

Scouser - In Japan what do you call it? Soccer or Football?

for sure i care! although i knew since last year that this was gonna happen there was just no way they would be able to settle before the end of the season and well look what happened so i was expecting it im quite upset about it hey theres the locals teams which is quite entertaining

if i were in japan on the other hand i dont think i would care much considering i probably wouldnt have enough money to pay for the channel that broadcasts the NHL

Why cant they just play for love of the game? However they work much harder than MLB players and only get paid a fraction of their salaries, so I guess slight raises are applicable for comparisons sake.