Scottish Ojisan sounds interesting! Would you like to tell me about your hobbies, Weegeoff? ;\)

Yamakashi aka Creek Boy,

Everybody asking, you should change your name.

Slow

I am a English Ojisan. I just happen to live in Scotland. As for hobbies, I like many differant

kinds of music, and sport,skiing of course. I do try to keep fit as I have a sedentary job,so I go to the gym a couple of times a week.Which helps to keep[almost] a six pack rather than a one pack. I do like my beer.Which I also class as a hobbie.I don,t think I am alone on that one.

Jushnii

Scotland is not that good for skiing, you cannot rely on the snow.At the moment it is quite good, but it could be gone for the weekend. It also very cold. That is caused by the damp weather,And the highest point is only 1400m.Hakuba village is about 800m

I once skied in Mammoth in the USA. and almost skied the total hight of the UK.

rach

If there is snow Aviemore is OK .

No I have not got my numbers mixed up The highest point in the UK is Ben Nevis. Just about 4000 ft. {1400m} Unless I misread things in mammoth I did ski 4000ft. From top to bottom.If I am wrong I am sure someone will tell me.

I went skiing with Ojisan and Obasan group last weekend. A French guy I skiied with is late 60's? but still fit and very good skier. I was very impressed by him! \:\)

Quote:
Originally posted by slow:
I went skiing with Ojisan and Obasan group last weekend. A French guy I skiied with is late 60's? but still fit and very good skier. I was very impressed by him! \:\)
Damn??!!! eek.gif That bloke was in his 60's??? eek.gif Gawd, I hope you wouldnt go on a date with somebody that much older than you! shifty.gif

No no, Yama. This French guy is another person.

The American guy I told you is 39years old. Three of us were good companion during the trip. We could share the joys of skiing together and enjoyed good conversation over a bottle of nice French organic wine after ski. ;\)

Obasan = aunt i.e. as in a relative as well as for addressing a lady who is a generation older.

Obaasan = grannny, also as in a relative as well as for addressing an elderly lady.

If I can explain,

Obatarian = ugly shameless old ladies.

Ugly in behavior i.e. ( Not always 'ugly', sometimes it's interesting, funny )

# Always tease somebody else ( especially younger girls ) making fun of or speaking ill of them loud.

# Trying to get space in a train sliding their big butts like a rhino's one at a micro space in a long seats

# Have some conversation for hours below strong summer sunshine which only obatarians can do (Oyajis can not follow, they prefer somewhere airconditioned ) lol.....

# Crazy bargain hunters who push others away with their big rhino butts at some bargain sales in department stores, shopping malls.

# Walking the same place over and over to get something for free, sometimes get in the queue for payment ( reji )over and over at some shops to get something cheap which are described like 'only 1 per person'.

It's always a question that what age is qualified for an obatarian, no idea \:\(

Depends on the person or maybe the time when

they get to do something listed above \:\)