hey toque Im busy today but all my pics are uploaded at biglines if you want to post em search fattwins in photos. Had a great time sorry to run off so fast but Im a pussy and wanted to see the wife. I owe you the first 2 rounds at the bar for driving forgot to pass cash sorry. I flew home the tokai hokuriku was clear a the new section from minami helped get me door to door in 2.5 hours. took no breaks and averaged 110kmph all the way home

Whistler is kinda icy, with only the top 1/3 of the mountains open. Been 3 times so far, but a September knee injury is keeping me from fully experiencing the hill. It is snowing now, with 20cm expected by morning, with another storm on its way.

Oyuki kigan - I'm going to be in Whistler at the end of March with a good friend. Will you still be around then? I've been before, but it would be cool to hook up if you can.

We're both really looking forward to it - I just hope I can hang in the places I want to go after some knee work. My buddy will be hell-bent on hitting the bowls on top of whistler though! (I still have bad memories of snapping my wrist on the double-black off the single to the top of whistler mt! - think that lift is replaced now)

aloha

I was up in Yuzawa and Nagaoka this weekend. We went past Naeba and saw the run that is open. It looked sad! But quite few people there. On way to Nagaoke we went past some of earthquake affected area, it was shocking to see some effect first hand. But apart from central earthquake area, it seemed to be normal business for people there. Gambatte!

So what does it look like it will be this season?

A repeat of last years late-starting-warmness or is it looking promising?

also... I've been hearing that people are steering clear of Niigata this season, beacuse of quake/avalanche fears... anyone else hear that?

The quake has passed and the region to the north of the ski resorts is now recovering.

There's probably more chance of another region - eg Hakuba - having a big quake now than there is Niigata again now.