Satoya Tae fights for VIP rights!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by ngarutoa:
your welcome boardbaka!!
I hope everyone can appreciate my new avatar!! Its da bomb!! \:D
and a naughty girl is kinda like a dirty girl....yarashii I think?? sexually naughty.
...you wouldnt be implying echineko now would you??? lol.gif
 Quote:
Originally posted by ngarutoa:
Yamakashi.....I wouldnt know what Echineko is like \:\) Is there something you are telling us??? And Echineko any comments? \:D
Nope, dont know echineko or Im(very)sexy. But, do know that echineko use to model?? Echi, you find a new BF yet? You know Markie is dying to get you to Hong Kong lol.gif

This is an excellent discussion! She should be given a gold medal and an oscar for that performance.

I am wondering if the bouncer would have stopped her if it was a Japanese guy?

"Damn Gaijin, impregnating all our top athletes. I'm having none of it"

There was something on the tv this morning about alcohol abuse is becoming a real problem in Japan. And Tae was shown in there alongside some of the erai people who have promised never to drink ever again after doing some naughty things.

Yeah, right!

They called the piece "Alcohol Harrassement" (katakana, so I'm sure everyone knows that it means)

• 5 months later...

She "escaped" changes.

Gold medalist skier Satoya escapes charges over Roppongi nightclub punch-up

Nagano Winter Olympic gold medalist skier Tae Satoya and a nightclub owner have escaped charges over a fistfight at the nightspot in the Roppongi district of Tokyo after they reached an out-of-court settlement.

Satoya, 29, reportedly was drunk at the nightclub on Feb. 8 and hit the 35-year-old Nigerian owner, who hit her back.

After the fight, Fuji Television Network, Satoya's employer, suspended her from work for five days.

"A settlement has been reached. Both parties have also withdrawn their complaints," the Tokyo District Public Prosecutors Office said on Wednesday when announcing its decision not to indict them.

"We accept the decision. We will again urge her to realize her social responsibilities," a Fuji Television official said.

• 5 months later...