Me and the wife and the dog are leaving on the 28th march after 3 years, 1 in Niigata-shi and 2 in Hakuba.

Were pretty sad to be leaving cos weve really built quite a good life here but it is time to move on.

Were flying to Toronto to catch up with Grandma for a few days, then down to Chile for a week on the beach at Vina Del Mar then taking two months to drive south looking for a ski town to crash in for the winter.

Must say a big thanx to all the people who have helped us and skiied with us, and stayed with us at the backpackers. Its been one huge blast, but it really is time for us to get our s**t together and start to look for a place to stay perminantly and start breeding,(Mums been getting on our backs for a while now).

Wheres anyone else moving too?

A big SAYONNARA to everyone. wave.gif

Finishing up our three years at the end of July... heading home to NZ for the rest of the winter, getting some qualifications, doing avalanche stage one, then heading to canada for their winter, skiing, working, visiting our friends... maybe staying on for a second winter... who knows? Then back to NZ to think about buying a house, decide what our dream in life is and do it... and i suppose kids will fit in there somewhere... but not till after we are thirty, and that's not for well over fours years yet...

You guys will be missed bro. Shame I couldn't make it back up to see you both before you go. Good luck with baby making, tends to put a few restrictions on you, but it's well worth it. Hope to make it over to Chile sometime, maybe when we can quit the rat-race for a while at some stage, before the girl has to go to school. wave.gif

I am, as soon as I have finished my course in 2 years (or less) .

With a nice trip at the end of it all. \:\)

Good Luck to those of you leaving soon! Its harder in the "real world" But I wish you success!

im leaving too, after two years here. am going to miss the snow like crazy! dont think oz has much to offer compared to japan!

but like shimba, am thinking of heading to canada to work for a bit... im definately not ready for the real world!

Davo, will be in Osaka on the 24th-26th, will try and catch up, Yama and Fattwins will c u this weekend lets get on it, the North side and south side of Happo is rockin but it rained all night last night so am going to check it out again in about 1 hour!

SJSC-Kansai members and telleboy get together at Hakuba this weekend? That sounds so cool! Have a great time there!

I wish I could make my life plan like you, Telleboy and Shimba. Sounds very exciting! But unfortunately, here is my real world...

Sayonara Telleboy, but I hope you'll show up here once in a while just like nekobi showed up the other day! It's nice surprise for us! ;\)

• 2 weeks later...