Listen Yama if U R that free, come work for me for a month!

Like Woy Woy my last holiday was only dec/jan but with all this new school year, rescheduling & study I don't even have time for ...a surf \:\(

Suckas! No more work for this little boy either! clap.gif Work is dead and done, been drunk for days now! the snows shit so we been just hangin around drinkin bourbons in the sun choofin big fattys, but the time has come to leave my little spot that I have been nesting in for a while now. I need a shower, think Im starting to smell, the wife hasnt said anything yet though, maybe she smells too!

telle, too bad we couldnt meet up in Kansai. Im sure with all those onsen around ya cant stink that badly; just sneak in like usual!!! ;\)

BOC/Frannyo, Im in the States now visiting family and friends. Its been bout 2 years since I was last home but last time it was for my best mates wedding so it was nuts - just a haze cool.gif

This time is much more mellow. And its nice to see beautiful gaijin women too!!! \:D

umm, actually meant american women. Sure, there are very pretty gaijin women in Japan; but the amount of beautiful sexy foreign women is just low. Might be why many gaijin date Japanese women in Japan. More options.

Of course, Rach might just be da bomb ;\)