star wars III trailer (&HHGTTG;))

Go here , click on the link that says "click here to watch the new exclusive trailer" for not only a trailer but a parody of movie trailers rolled into one. I'm not sure if I'll see star wars, but I'll definitely be seeing this film.

bugger off!!! Lucas destroyed Star Wars by making substandard prequels. The may look flash but they have no substance, no style and lack direction. A visionary he is, a director he is not......no offence anyone just disappointed at how the prequels have turned out.

That Christiansen guy better grow some gonads if he wants to carry off playing darth vader. I smell a hint of poo on this one too. Probably wait to rent the DVD.

Not a huge fan of the prequels either, they seem to be designed to sell video games and toys.

To get back to the REAL movie in this thread... I just felt a pang of homesickness knowing that I won't be seeing HHGTTG with my friends back home " title="" src="graemlins/cry.gif" />

For those who haven't read the book, I just can't recommend it enough... \:\)

Hah, sorry... it's the name of the movie that sunrise posted.

The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy.

One of the best books ever written (ok, so that's of course extremely debatable), and it looks like the movie should be good fun (although I'm a bit disappointed Bill Murry didn't get a role)