• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The next Doctor Who is going to have a big cross over. You're going to get all three of the latest chicks plus the crew from Torchwood. Should be interesting.

I like crossovers, I'd love to see Adama's face if the Tardis turned up on the Galactica smile

I've only seen 5 or 6 episodes of the "new" Who. Some were pretty good, one or two rather average. I'd like to see them all the way through from the beginning.

Originally Posted By: scouser
I've only seen 5 or 6 episodes of the "new" Who. Some were pretty good, one or two rather average. I'd like to see them all the way through from the beginning.

I watched all of (New) Season 1 in a week, and it was a great way to watch them, none of this waiting for next week! However I think Seasons 2 onwards are much better.
Originally Posted By: giggsy
Torchwood was trying too hard on a few fronts. Spike was good though.

OOoooooh, I just found that I haven't seen any of Season 2.

Hmmmm,  D - e - m - o - n - o - i - d  dot  C - o - m   oh look, a Torchwood torrent! I wonder what that's for...
  • 1 month later...

Was good that.

Today I was mooching around Zavvi (???) - ex-Virgin whatever it is called - and saw a 16 disc boxset of Battlestar Gallactica (the new series 1, 2 and 3 plus the miniseries whatever that is)...... just 20 quid! Twas quickly purchased.

I don't get those shops. Things are either

a) outrageously expensive

B) 2 for 10 pounds

c) crazy cheap

There's no sensible pricing. But I like my bargain.

• 2 weeks later...
Quote:
Who do you reckon is/was the best Dr Who? My fav was Tom Baker.

Been watching some old Who of late. Tom Baker was really good, enjoyed his parts. There was a lot of crap in there as well though, just needs routing out.

New Who... hmmm, some of them have been good. I liked the 2nd best as well. Torchwood is patchy but more out there and interesting. Didn't know it was Doctor Who jumbled up.

The Daleks were very slow and cumbersome weren't they.

They got really riled up way quick as well. Very short temper.

Baker threw his hat on the top rubber sucker visual thingy they had and they go bonkers.

Rubbish.

And Davros, why didn't the doctor just put him off a ledge in that quarry they were always at.

Cybermen were much better. coolmirrors