• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hello friends

as you all know i am doing research in predicting earthquake.MY NEXT PREDICTION IS-

THERE WILL BE A STRONG EARTHQUAKE IN JAPAN IN KYUSHU ISLAND OR SOUTH-EAST OF HONSHU ON 20 OR 22 MAY 2005 OF 6.0 TO 7.0 ON RICHTER SCALE.

> What the hell does that map represent??

It seems to represent general shaking of any type. The dark blue spots represent 'environmental noise' and have nothing to do with earthquakes. The light blue spots represent heavier shaking, and on weekdays, in the Kanto region, are generally accounted for by 'economic activity' (the rumbling of money changing hands). It's an unfortunate coincidence that the loci of Japan's most intensive economic activity coincide closely with those of its tectonic activity.

However the red spot around Nagoya appears to be a little more than the vibration of department store escalators. Unless it's Toyota turning out an awful lot of Prius's to meet US demand, it looks like something interesting may be happening there.

Just a guess...

hello everybody,

mr big will just check another thread of earthquake map page 2 & 3,you will find all details related to my earthquake predictions.

my last prediction was

rahul bhatnagar

SJ Forum Member

Member # 2781

Rate Member posted 24 April, 2005 12:30 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hello friends as you all know i am doing research in predicting earthquake.my next prediction is-

THERE WILL BE AN EARTHQUAKE IN JAPAN ON 1 MAY 2005 OF 5.0 TO 6.0 OF RICHTER SCALE IN KYUSHU ISLAND

just check

hello everybody,

mr big will just check another thread of earthquake map page 2 & 3,you will find all details related to my earthquake predictions.

my last prediction was

rahul bhatnagar

SJ Forum Member

Member # 2781

Rate Member posted 24 April, 2005 12:30 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hello friends as you all know i am doing research in predicting earthquake.my next prediction is-

THERE WILL BE AN EARTHQUAKE IN JAPAN ON 1 MAY 2005 OF 5.0 TO 6.0 OF RICHTER SCALE IN KYUSHU ISLAND

just check