F1 actually (shock!) interesting this year?

I've been reading up on it in the last few days and I will definitely give the next one a watch. It seems pretty desperate the way the rules keep on changing every single season now.

• 2 weeks later...

Well I'm going to go for it tonight and give it a chance. Seen Chinman has got his newer car and just grabbed 2nd spot on the grid.

Webber is doing really well, hey?

My last say on the subject (I'm talking to myself). Well, it wasn't very interesting so I'm not going to waste any more of my time with F1 not right now anyway.

Bye! wave.gif

I watched it last night, it wasn't very exciting. But interesting how Renault seem to have come back - on for a period of Renault dominance again?

Well at least it's not just a runaway Schumacher success like it was last year. That should make it better than last year. I thought the race at the weekend was quite good actually.

• 1 month later...

I just read about BAR and Button getting banned for 2 races. It actually sounds like it's been (a bit) interesting this year so far.

• 1 month later...

Well since then I've been watching the races and while I'm still not back into it like I was it sure is better than the previous 2 seasons. They've made a right mess of qualifying though - every time I watch it seems to change.

"The seven Michelin teams have issued a joint statement apologising to Formula 1 fans for today’s disastrous six-car United States Grand Prix.

Only Ferrari, Jordan and Minardi took the start at Indianapolis as the Michelin runners all boycotted the race."

Farcical.

Quote:
Sir Stirling said: "I cannot see why they could not put in a chicane. If Ferrari didn't like it they could have pulled out of the race."
You cannot see?

They got 18 points.

Not a bad move if you ask me.

The 7 Michelen teams offered to forefeit (spelling?) their points AND to start behind the Bridgestone in return for a chicane at turn 13. Ferrari would have gotten their 18 points anyway, and the fans would have had a race to watch.

I simply do not understand why Ferrari played their hand so bad. This way everybody lost!

F1 in the U.S is dead now, and Ferrari once again look like a bunch of unsporting idiots, did i mention that U.S is Ferrari's biggest market?

Shame on them and Michelen and Bernie and Max And Charlie Whiting.

I'm sorry I don't know the details of this, but it seems to me that if there had been any crazy last minute changes to any of the rules or whatever can you imagine the fuss there would have been after the race fighting over points?

Whatever, F1 has turned into a joke anyway, quite funny to watch them implode.