• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That loony site says there's a hijouni big e-cloud out there.

ただいま2日(土)午前零時ですが、観測地点は 481;京都内より、

昨日1日夕方ぐらいから、非常に大きい中規模以 978;の地震雲が発生しております。Mは6.0~7. 0ぐらい。明日以降の降雨によりMエネルギーが 456;当減衰されることを祈ります。

早ければ2,3日以内ぐらい、遅くとも来週8日 289;9日、10日ぐらいに起きるのでは? 最要注意 です。

収束方向はほぼ西(70%、反対の東は40%) 391;、震源は、西の場合は、甲府、駒ヶ根、岐阜県、 敦賀、若狭湾、鳥取、松江、島根県沖ぐらいまで 289;反対の東の場合は千葉県北部、銚子沖あたり。

★以下昨日夕方撮影したその写真掲載します。規ď 69;が大きいので多めです。

特に気になるのが夕焼けが赤みがかっている点で 377;。

これは新潟中越地震が起きる1週間前の10月1A 302;日に撮影した巨大地震雲の異様な夕焼け色と似て いるためです。

Quote:
Originally posted by rahul bhatnagar:
hello friends,
my next prediction is-
THERE WILL BE AN EARTHQUAKE IN JAPAN IN EASTERN HONSHU ON 3 OR 7 SEPTEMBER 2005 OF MAGNITUDE 6.0 TO 7.0 ON RICHTER SCALE.
do check my prediction.
Wrong again.

That is very gracious of you, HLR, to try to let him off the hook. However, that is not what he said. He made a specific call and asked us to check it out. If he had got it right, he would have been entitled to bragging rights. Having got it wrong, he deserves his fair share of humble pie.

You can only rely on my predictions, I did tell you that before.

For your information, here's my next one.

THERE WILL BE AN EARTHQUAKE IN JAPAN IN EASTERN OR WESTERN HONSHU (OR MAYBE HOKKAIDO) BETWEEN 9 AND 19 SEPTEMBER 2005 OF MAGNITUDE 2.0 TO 4.0 ON RICHTER SCALE.

Check it out.

I bet you I am correct.

You just watch... this guy will come on here soon and post another prediction - completely disregarding this recent total failure and asking us to "just see" with his new prediction.

Hey rahul? wakaranai.gif

Quote:
Originally posted by nagpants:
You just watch... this guy will come on here soon and post another prediction - completely disregarding this recent total failure and asking us to "just see" with his new prediction.

Hey rahul? wakaranai.gif
Now there's a prediction I wouldn't mind putting my money on!

hello friends,

i accept this earthquake prediction of japan in sep 2005 to be a total failure.but planetary position for japan on those days reveals some sort of disaster like typhoon nabi killing 21 people in japan on 7 sep ,here i am not going to give any excuses .atleast i am sure that my next prediction will be 100% correct.sorry for this failure.