Diarrhea defies planning, generally speaking.

This in the paper today:

As happened just before the big Hanshin earthquake, the constant small, imperceptible tremors that occur in the Biwako area have recently fallen by 40%, suggesting that a large earthquake may happen soon.

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Found this too. Not sure of the exact meaning, but there sure seems to be a lot of "talk" from different places of an impending disaster.

緊急事態、昨晩、愛知県から静岡県とその周辺に 363;けての地域で強い地震発生の可能性があるとの情 報を頂きました。

◆発生予測日 5月20日頃から末までの期間(前後にずれる可能性あり ) ◆予測規模 M7.5前後

この情報に関して詳細は不明ですが、最近の各レ 509;ートにあります電波時計や各種宏観現象における 稀に見る強いレベルの異常とも一致しているよう 395;思われます。

特に電波時計ですが、静岡県西部では2月初旬頃か 2425;それまで全く不一致だった東西局の受信状態に不 ;可解な一致現象(受信までの時間が同時)が見られる& #12424;うになり、その後今月8日にはお知らせしていま 377;ように、初めて同時不受信が発生、電波時計にお けるこの東西同時現象は過去、西宮市でも何度か 906;認したことがありますが、その後観測地付近(若狭 ;湾、和歌山方面等)で対応活動と思われる地震が発 29983;することが多く、今回の静岡県西部での現象のळ 0;応活動も、静岡県西部とその周辺での強い地震と 12375;て発生する可能性があります。

また岐阜県でも九州局にやはり初めて強い異常が 330;生し、現在も継続しています。

先月20日以降現在までに前兆と考えられる虹現象(環& #27700;平アーク、アーク、幻日現象、彩雲、月の光環Ļ 61;)が毎日のように出現、特に環水平アークは従来年 間1-2件の観測例しかない稀な現象で、それが各地で& #27598;日のように出現、その他強い地震の前兆と思わ| 28;る雲や各種宏観異常が急増しています。以上の状& #27841;から、これまでにない一つの強い地震の前兆がŝ 20;面化して来た可能性が強く感じられます。

今後、もしも上記情報の強い地震が静岡県西部地 495;かその周辺で発生するとしますと、こちらでのF Mノイズ観測データ (電磁気地震学の共同公開実験に参加しています。) に発震直前までに大きな変動が検出されることが 104;想されます。こちらでのFMノイズのそうした変 動はすでにお知らせしていますように、最近では 152;年の紀伊半島沖・東海道沖双子地震や新潟中越地 震、玄界灘地震の際にも数日前から直前に確認し 390;いますので、今後もそれほど遠い距離ではない地 域でのM7クラスの大規模地震には間違いなく反 540;が現れると確信しています。

今後、適切な状況判断が必要ですが、その為には 508;種宏観異常レポート、FMノイズの変動に十分ご 注意くださり各自対応してくださいますようにお' 000;い致します。5月10日 15:44記

On one of those links I saw this

昨日は有感地震(気象庁発表)は0回でしたので 362;とといに引き続き日々の平均4~6回に比べ極端 に少ないことで、大きめの地震が起きやすい状況 391;す。特に低気圧通過後の今日、明日は要注意です 。

Which if I am not wrong means there were no earthquakes yesterday compared with 4-6 on a normal day, so a good chance of a big one. (Why is that?) >> Especially after low pressure like today and tomorrow.

Well easy to scoff when you don't like in Shizuoka perhaps! I sure hope they are wrong yamakashi. It was actually on the local news as well, there sure is a lot of noise going on.

Looks like you got a bit of a shake yesterday hey Oceybabes?

rahul - are we in the clear now then? (she asks rather naively) ;\)

rach, yesterday about 8:30 pm, we had a very short jolt. It coincided exactly with Mrs11 jumping out of her chair violently to perform some urgent task, and O11 was widely ridiculed for declaring it to be an earthquake.

Ho hum. Right again.

Was there one anywhere on the 20th in the end?

hello friends,

as you all know i predicted an earthquake on 20 or 22 may 2005 in south-east of honshu or kyushu island.An earthquake occured in the same area on 19 may 2005 of 5.4 on richter scale .i was expecting this earthquake to be more than 6.0 .I miscalculated as far as richter scale is concerned but the date and place is almost correct.

But rahul, there are quite often earthquakes of Mag 5 in Japan.... I don't know exactly, but in the last week there have been two.

Are you claiming that the one on the 19th was the one you predicted? Or might it have been the one on the 21st or the 22nd?

?

Quote:
Originally posted by rahul bhatnagar:
hello friends,
as you all know i predicted an earthquake on 20 or 22 may 2005 in south-east of honshu or kyushu island.An earthquake occured in the same area on 19 may 2005 of 5.4 on richter scale .i was expecting this earthquake to be more than 6.0 .I miscalculated as far as richter scale is concerned but the date and place is almost correct.
Thank God that seismologists are not astrologists! ;\)

mr cal i dont no that an earthquake of 5.5 has occured on 21 or 22 may also.as far as i am aware last earthquake between 5.5 to 6.0 was on 19 april and 11 april.you can see web page of kyodo news of quake section and also site of u.s.g.s.earthquake activity in last 30 days.yes earthquakes between 4.0 to 5.0 occur almost every week in japan.mr ocean 11 how can i feel an earthquake as i live in india and not in japan.

yes mr tsondaboy thank god that siesmologist are not astrologist because they cant even predict a single small earthquake anywhere around the world nither now nor in future.instead they they are watching animal behaviour to predict an earthquake.there all mordern electronic gadgets are useless in predicting earthquakes..they can only measure an earthquake after it occur and cause damage at a place which is of no use to mankind. ;\)