OK so we're all waiting for the first Truly Big Dump (TBD). So when is this TBD going to come anyone heard when its supposed to. Fed up of all the little sprinklings, we want that TBD to get things started.

mad.gif

The only way to make it come now is to employ the `spark up to make the bus come` principle.

Thus if we all simultaneously break our heaters and kotatsu, destroy all duvets and thermal clothing and lose all ski/snowboarding equipment, we will have the biggest, coldest and deepest dump ever to hit japan in a matter of minutes.

I have a job on the weekend where I have to sing Let it Snow once an hour 4 times on Sat and 4 times on Sun. I chose the song of course. I decided it would be my snow chant since Snow Making Markie has become just Markie again. I also have to do the same thing again on the 18/19. Hopefully the snow gods will be listening.

I can safely predict that there will be Japan's biggest dump of snow ever at exactly 1.30 pm on 7th January 2005 - the time I board my plane at Narita for return to the UK after three weeks boarding on bamboo and grass pistes.

Don't worry - I'll be having another go at it in about 10 days time. Hopefully it won't rain out again. Besides, sometimes these things take time to build up momentum. It might take two goes. I'll have other chances with that song over the next few weeks, too.

No need to write something special - Let It Snow speaks for itself \:\) the lyrics are about two people getting ready to do the wild thang with a heavy snowstorm raging outside that shows no sign of stopping. (okay snow gods, start listening...!).