Is there anyone interested in this kind of music?

I have hard time finding someone that likes it and wants to go clubbing when some cool D’N’B Dj plays in Tokyo.

This Saturday there is a Renegade Hardware label special event in Daikanyama, with 2 of their main Djs playing at Unit. I would love to check it out, anyone care 2 join?

Ahhh Mate love the DnB. I wish I was still in Tokyo I would be there like a flash. Had some very interesting nights at Unit! Natsukashi!!!!! clap.gif

Go anyway mate, always meet crew there and some really friendly fun girls. Enjoy.

Sometimes I really miss Tokyo " title="" src="graemlins/cry.gif" />

Quote:
Originally posted by Indosnm:
I used to love spinning DnB!
Died a bit of a death, hasn't it? I keep trying to give the Fabio and Grooverider radio show a go, but I never keep it on for long. They play all new stuff, but very little of it is interesting. That Roni Size album from last year was shocking.

A lot of the more musically capable producers, 4hero, Seiji, Domu, etc., have abandoned dnb for "broken beat", one flavour of club jazz. The poppy end of dnb with the super-cliched samples and Nirvana cover versions (triple yawn :rolleyes: :rolleyes: ) has turned into that steaming heap of poo called "breakbeat" that people as with-it as Anne Nightingale ( lol.gif ) play.
 Quote:
Originally posted by VoodooRoy:
tsonda was that last weekend or tomorrow?
It was for last weekend. \:\(

I didnt find someone to go with, so I ended up as usual at a Psy-trance club in Sibuya. Lots of friends there, but I was not able to convince someone to come with me to go and check the DnB place.

Quote:
Originally posted by sweets87:
axion and i are fans
not gonna be in tokyo for a while though
When you 2 guys arrive in tokyo lets check out some events together.

Wiglles man I still like 4hero. Athough they have changed a lot the last 5 years, comparing always to the staff they were publising in the 90`s. I dont have the last years Roni Size, can you make me a copy?

tsondaboy, PM me with your msn address and i'll add you.

we definately are going to need to meet some people with mutual interests in music.

PS: the last roni size album wasnt too good man, dont waste your time.

I'm just hoping DM remember to put some drums and bass on their new album their working on now. (It seems they forgot about them on their last one mad.gif ). Some drums this time PLEASE.